Strana 2 od 3 PrvaPrva 123 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 11 do 20 od 22

Tema: How can I get to Kopaonik (way to Kopaonik)

Podrazumevano

Thank you very much, Diva!

I found out an important info by your link!

(as minimum, phone number of bus station and working hours of luggage room !!!)

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od k700
    One more question, Laki - you're so kind!..

Can we leave our luggage at the main Bus station?
    (some kind of check-room (luggage office) exists? )
    Is it open round-the-clock?

We'll arrive late at night, bus depart early in the morning...
    So, we plan to walk about Belgrad at night
    (but without snowboard, ski, rucksack... :wink: )

Thank you in advance!
    No problem (at least somebody of you two is snowboarder too)! When is your departure from Moscow any way?

Few more important info's; exchange rate for 1 euro is arround 80 dinars (almost everything must be payed in "dinars").

Hour difference - example: in Moscow 20:00h, while in Belgrade 18:00h (I think you know that, but just to mention...) :wink:

Wellcome!

Podrazumevano

at least somebody of you two is snowboarder too
    I am snowboarder You too??

Me last March in Khibiny (Kola Peninsula - nearby Murmansk, above the Arctic Circle) :

When is your departure from Moscow any way?
    Departing: Moscow 20:30 Arriving: Beograd 21:30
    (local time both case, if trust to www.amadeus.net )

Podrazumevano

Hi, Andrej!

Just a slightest correction: AS apartments are not within the Kopaonik center ( the place where the bus stops, or from where the ski lifts run).

They are in the so called "private-house-area" - Treska 4km from the ski center. But do not be disappointed with that fact, that area is fully reachable by buses, and is very comfortable.

See it yourself at http://www.asapartmani.com/ (there is an english version )

Have a nice time !

Podrazumevano

As I can see everybody missed one important fact. There is other way to reach Kopaonik. It is by minibus (small buss with 10-12 seats). This buss will pick you up at your address (or hotel) and take you to Kop.

You have to e-mail or maybe better to call (http://www.filip.co.yu, +381 11 3374 062, +381 11 3033 848) the agency for the reservation and information.

If you don’t like taxi service cheating ask for the signed bill from the taxi driver. My suggestion for the hotel in the city is Hotel Royal, Kralja Petra 10. Transfer airport-hotel Royal 15Euro approximately.

Hotel As is situated in Treska 4 km away from the center but the owner will provide transportation to the center (to the center and back 1euro/day). You can arrange anything with the owners - these people are very polite.
    Enjoy.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od hurmiza
    As I can see everybody missed one important fact. There is other way to reach Kopaonik. It is by minibus (small buss with 10-12 seats). This buss will pick you up at your address (or hotel) and take you to Kop.
    This is a good idea.

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od hurmiza
    Hotel As is situated in Treska 4 km away from the center but the owner will provide transportation to the center (to the center and back 1euro/day). You can arrange anything with the owners - these people are very polite.
    Ups, I've missed this point, true. :oops:

#Andrei: Yup, I'm a snowboarder too! I've sent you an e-mail, check it out. And yeah, maybe you should consider renting a hotel in Belgrade, unless you plan not to sleep all night...

Regards

Podrazumevano

Thank you, Hurmiza, very much!

Intresting and useful information!
    One more way to get to Kopaonik!!

It seems to be, I'll be "how-to-get-Kopaonik guru" soon! :wink:

Podrazumevano

Thank you, Arijel !

"Treska"! It is word exactly what I need!!!
    Am I right: I have to ask bus driver to stop at Treska?
    Or "Treska" - it is extensive area?
    How is it pronounced in Serbian: [tresk'A] or [tr'Eska] ?

See it yourself at http://www.asapartmani.com/ (there is an english version)
    Yes, I saw this site, of course... But...
    They don't have a map of "AS Apartment" location in Kopaonik area.. :cry:

Podrazumevano

The Tourist Organization of Belgrade site:

http://www.tob.co.yu/english/index.html

Podrazumevano

Just one correction. According official information, bus from Belgrade leaves at 8.45 (not 8.00).

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas