Strana 3 od 4 PrvaPrva 1234 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 21 do 30 od 34

Tema: Webcam and snow info

Podrazumevano Kop ski gear

Hi,

Good to hear that there's a nice bed of snow down already!! Can anybody tell how good the hire skis and boots are in Kop. I had a bad experience with hired boots in Bulgaria and ended up with sore spots where the neck of the boot liner was worn out.

Would I be better getting my own boots and taking them?

Thanks for any help.

casual snowboarder NSboarder avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Cafu
    Hi,

Good to hear that there's a nice bed of snow down already!! Can anybody tell how good the hire skis and boots are in Kop. I had a bad experience with hired boots in Bulgaria and ended up with sore spots where the neck of the boot liner was worn out.

Would I be better getting my own boots and taking them?

Thanks for any help.

Hi CAFU, what's up?!
    well, you see there is a plenty of great ski and board equipment for rent on Kopaonik.
    But it is always better to have your own equipment because then you know what you have, if you understand me.
    I don't know where are you from and is it hard for you to go on trip to Kop with boots, but you should do it.
    and if you don't have boots yet, don't hurry with buying, just have a good look of all and try every boot to be sure which is the right one.
    that is all, I hope I helped
    cheers
    be better than yesterday

Podrazumevano Ski gear

NS boarder,

Thanks for the info, I will perhaps take my own boots but also have a look at the hire boots as my own are not new.

Am looking forward to visiting Kop, we are travelling as a family and my 9 year old son is excited about getting skis on again.

January will be here very soon - I hope!!

Cheers

Wayne

Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

maybe we see each other there! I'll be there from 20. to 27. of January, and belive me, although I am 16, I am excited as your son because of getting board on again!
    c'ya
    be better than yesterday

Podrazumevano

Hi all,

This seems to be the english speaking thread

I'm off to kop on the 21st and coming back on the 28th, I was wondering whether the national holidays will of finished by then?

I hate lift queues.

no_snow_in_swindon did they change your flight plan too? I've had to cancel my non-refundable flight, book a new flight and a hotel.... although on the brightside; I'll get to serbia faster... silver lining and all that

cheers all
    Joe

Podrazumevano

JC,

I think that the national holidays will have finsihed by then, we fly out on the 14th jan which I believe is the Serbian New Years day. I expect that we will face some queues but hopefully by mid week this won't be too bad - fingers crossed.

Podrazumevano

The main thing about all that is holidays in schools!
    Tomorow I'll find information(because I don't know) and you will be the first...
    Anyway,there are 3-4 new 4-seated chairlifts at the places which were most frequent last years so I belive it will be much better,don't worry!
    Sorry because of my english

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC-
    no_snow_in_swindon did they change your flight plan too? I've had to cancel my non-refundable flight, book a new flight and a hotel.... although on the brightside; I'll get to serbia faster... silver lining and all that

cheers all
    Joe
    Yes they changed our flights aswell so we must have the same flights.

6.30am!!! We're gonna book into a hotel at Gatwick rather than setting off stupidly early!

So you at the Airport. We'll have to have a pre flight beer in the Shakespear pub!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od no_snow_in_swindon
    Yes they changed our flights aswell so we must have the same flights.

6.30am!!! We're gonna book into a hotel at Gatwick rather than setting off stupidly early!

So you at the Airport. We'll have to have a pre flight beer in the Shakespear pub!
    haha at 5am? you southeners don't mess about still sounds a better way of seeing in the day than croissants & coffee.

this is a photo of kopaonik taken on the 12th of this month.... I spy snow.

Cafu the holidays go on for 3 weeks I think - hopefully these new lifts will take the pain away... I've read that if you use the old lifts theres no queues - but it may take you half the day to reach the top as they're very slow.

Dobrica thanks for the advice and your English was perfect... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

dear visitors from england,
    the first webcam is set on kopaonik yesterday, and from tomorrow you will be able to watch kopaonik live!
    on http://www.tckopaonik.com/sr/vesti/i...kopaonika.html you can see only the picture of the region which will be on the webcam
    be better than yesterday

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas