Rezultati 1 do 4 od 4

Tema: Thomson Holidays - Free helmets for kids

Podrazumevano Thomson Holidays - Free helmets for kids

Hi all,

You might already be aware but if anybody has booked a skiing holiday with Thomsons and you have booked a childs learn to ski pack you qualify for a free childs ski helmet. About 4 or 5 pages into the brochure is a small section on this, all you need to do is send a copy of your booking confirmation and a payment for £4.99 postage and packing. We booked with Thomsons to go to Kop (not long now - hooray!!!) and our helmet arrived today and for what little it cost I'm well chuffed and it's peace of mind knowing the kids are a bit safer.

Cheers

Member stekan avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Cafu, thanks for info.

I’m not positive that there are many UK visitors on this forum and I’m glad you are here.

Our local skiers and borders definitely do not make reservations with Thompsons, but it is even possible that Thompsons have better prices than local agencies. It will be nice to have similar helmets arrangement with our local agencies, but that will not be the case for long years.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Cafu
    Hi all,

You might already be aware but if anybody has booked a skiing holiday with Thomsons and you have booked a childs learn to ski pack you qualify for a free childs ski helmet. About 4 or 5 pages into the brochure is a small section on this, all you need to do is send a copy of your booking confirmation and a payment for £4.99 postage and packing. We booked with Thomsons to go to Kop (not long now - hooray!!!) and our helmet arrived today and for what little it cost I'm well chuffed and it's peace of mind knowing the kids are a bit safer.

Cheers
    Am sure that Thomsons and Crystal are the same???

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od PatMan
    Am sure that Thomsons and Crystal are the same???
    Crystal is owned by Thomsons, so although they're both selling the same holiday (at the same price in most cases), the promotions offered by each company may differ.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas