Strana 23 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 13212223242533 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 221 do 230 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

sta reci Bata Bane avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

New snow cover will be after January 10.

Junior Member Roastbeef avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano just returned from Kop ...

We got back from Kop yesterday, so if anyone has any questions about the resort then let me know. We snowboarded every day between 25th - 30th, and although it wasn't an epic we had alot of fun on the snow that was there... 5 - 20cm. There were only 2 lifts open, the 2 big 4 seaters but they didn't charge us for a lift pass!

We would have been more than happy to stay another week!

Podrazumevano Snow alert

I've just had an email come through from Snowforecast.com - a 3 day forecast issued at 12am on 31st December. It forecasts light snow on Tuesday morning of 5cm and heavey snow at night of 15cms...

Bring on the metre and a half which we had last year!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Roastbeef Pogledati poruku
    We got back from Kop yesterday, so if anyone has any questions about the resort then let me know. We snowboarded every day between 25th - 30th, and although it wasn't an epic we had alot of fun on the snow that was there... 5 - 20cm. There were only 2 lifts open, the 2 big 4 seaters but they didn't charge us for a lift pass!

We would have been more than happy to stay another week!
    what sort of apreski was there?

is it worth risking my new board on those serbian rocks or would the hire boards do the job?

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Timbo Pogledati poruku
    I've just had an email come through from Snowforecast.com - a 3 day forecast issued at 12am on 31st December. It forecasts light snow on Tuesday morning of 5cm and heavey snow at night of 15cms...

Bring on the metre and a half which we had last year!
    Snowforecast predicts around 29cm for the next week (my 15-40 wasn't far off)

Bata Bane, I'd guess its going to be much later than the 10th.... if we're lucky the new base will come in the thrid/fourth week of January... The second week of January could have less snowfall than the first.

Mikri, you promised me over 100cm's of snow!

Junior Member Roastbeef avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    what sort of apreski was there?

is it worth risking my new board on those serbian rocks or would the hire boards do the job?
    The Apreski looked pretty good from what I saw of it, there are plenty of bars to try out. I thought "Hawa Krya" next to the Burton Shop and "Exit" were the best. There was a disco as well in the main complex, but it wasn't open when we were there. Or it might have been open but I was too knackered to be out late.

I took my board that had only seen 3 days of use and it is now badly in need of a service. If there is some more snow forecast then you should be ok. It kind of depends on how you ride and where you go.
    The hire boards looked crappy, but I wasn't paying much attention to be honest.

Podrazumevano

Cheers for the comments RoastBeef.

Where did you stay? We're going to Club A on the 21st.

Was there enough snow to do skidoo'ing? The Mrs saw it on the holiday programme and wants to do it again. (We did it in Cervinia a few years ago)

Podrazumevano

JC, where did you find that snowforecase info of 29cm? Thx.

Podrazumevano

www.snow-forecast.com

althuogh they've reduced it to about 23cm, of which maybe 16cm would probably remain.

its now looking like we wont experience any heavy snow fall for upto 3 weeks... guess I'll be bringing my swimming trunks.

cheers for the posts roastbeef, guess I'll be drinking a lot more than I'll be riding this year

Podrazumevano

Blimey guys, have a heart for those of us going out this Sunday

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas