Strana 29 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 19272829303139 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 281 do 290 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

How many of you going/sharing riz?

Podrazumevano

Mine was quite a bit more than that but we're staying in the Grand. Trust me, we'd never go SC. I don't think I could bear to have toast all week

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku
    Mine was quite a bit more than that but we're staying in the Grand. Trust me, we'd never go SC. I don't think I could bear to have toast all week
    We were going to stay at the Grand but we have a single person coming with us and when we booked there were no single rooms available and they wanted to charge the full amount for a second person to be in that room as the supplement.

The Club A looks ok though. Most reports ive read says it ok, just a little dated!

Podrazumevano

Do you know that at those prices, you guys seems to be paying LESS for the hotels than us locals !? It even seems that your ski-pass is cheaper, and I am talking in absolute, nominal terms - not even taking into account the average income. So do us a favour, stop complaining and enjoy the snow (and ).

Podrazumevano

lol. my lift pass cost me £55

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Bajastrasni Pogledati poruku
    So do us a favour, stop complaining and enjoy the snow
    hahahahaha

wise words; from now on I'm not going to whinge about anything kop related.... only 3 weeks until I experience my first mountain of 2007

Podrazumevano

Hello!

I went to Kop in February last year. It was my first time snowboarding and I loved it! So we are going again on 4th Feb, really excited about snowboarding again

Last year we stayed at Aparthotel Konaci and we were half board, and I must say that the half board food wasn't to my taste at all (or the rest of our group). So this year we are going self catering.

Podrazumevano

my views the same went half board last year and the food wasnt great, there are 4 of us going...

with regards to eating toast all week i can live on that as im taking me tub of marmite along with me the other plus is at least i can have toast when ever i want lol

every ones got the own views

Podrazumevano

Most people seem to complain about Eastern European food. You pick a skiing holiday (esp a 'cheaper' one) for skiing, not cuisine!

I was in Bulgaria last year, the food is different, but was all edible. And if we wanted a night out to eat in a restaurant, it wasn't too expensive.

Podrazumevano

What sort of food should we be expecting in (a) the hotels and (b) in the restuarents and cafes on the mountain and in the resort?

Any tips?

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas