Strana 22 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 12202122232432 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 211 do 220 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

Just tried looking at the webcam and i cant see a thing (Yes i know its dark, but you can normally see something)

Is it snowing really hard or is it foggy?

Also, the other webcam (the live one) hasn't been working for me. Same for everyone else?

Podrazumevano

Just fog AGAIN then!!!

This is a nightmare, where's the chuffing snow!!!

Podrazumevano

Just fog AGAIN then!!!

This is a nightmare, where's the chuffing snow!!! If I can ski when I go it will be a bonus

Podrazumevano

The fancy webcam has stopped working for me as well... doesn't look like much snow fell last night.

However, I reckon we could see a light snow shower/s on every day (bar a couple) for the next two weeks, unfortunatly in most cases it wont be anything to get excited about (but at least we're on the right track)... I do think theres the chance that a couple of days could see between 5-10cm's fall.

Second half of January looks even better

Datum registracije
    Godina

I have just looked on the jatkopaonik.com webcam and it says at the top there is 16cm of snow.. Im going to Kopaonik tommorrow for new year so hopefully there will be some snow to ski on. I read on a website that they are expecting 4cm snowfall on monday night so i suppose thats a start. Whats this live webcam site? and does anyone have any information on how much more snow is going to fall in the next week? Thanks,

Vedran

Podrazumevano

http://www.eng.infokop.net/

click on the link under the webcam on the left & type "kop" for the username and password.

There's a few chances for snow next week, so keep the faith

Podrazumevano

I reckon the first week of January could see between 15 & 40cm of snow (depending on whether it falls as snow, sleet or rain)... but then it looks like a return to the mild :(

Wish I'd booked for February

We can see what slopes are open now (good job stevs), but judging from the swarms of people walking past the webcam all the snow will of been brushed off the slopes by the time we arrive.

Podrazumevano

Hey JC, I would just put it down to absolutely shite luck!! Any other year the snow would have been falling for 2 months by now, this is one of those freak once a decade incidents which is sent to p*** us all off.

I blame the school run mums in their 4 x 4's for polluting the environment

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Cafu Pogledati poruku
    Hey JC, I would just put it down to absolutely shite luck!! Any other year the snow would have been falling for 2 months by now, this is one of those freak once a decade incidents which is sent to p*** us all off.

I blame the school run mums in their 4 x 4's for polluting the environment
    I wouldn't mind but I almost transfered my kopaonik holiday (free of charge) to a high altitude resort.... guess which resorts are getting 1 metre of snow this week.

I decided to stick with serbia because i'm bored of the commercial nature of Alpine resorts, I wanted to try a resort with character... Whether I'd of traded that character for snow is another matter

Next week certainly does look better, at least 20cm should fall... As for the week after; who knows you may even get a little pow on the 13th as a welcome to kop present:

I should really learn to look at the glass as half full

Podrazumevano

the real time webcams working again...

the conditions dont look good today... lots of greenery.

I think we could see the biggest dump we've had yet between the 19th & 22nd.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas