Strana 39 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 293738394041 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 381 do 390 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

Munchio, posted this a few pages back (you wont see the exact graph I joined two graphs together):

Goto: http://www.arl.noaa.gov/ready/cmet.html?

type:

Latitude: 43.28
    Longtitude: 20.8

click continue, then choose 0-180h GFS on the meteogram option, then type the password... This will give you a good percipitation forecast; to calculate how much snow will fall multiply the percipitation by 8-10.. if there's 2mm of rain it could fall as 2cm of snow.

Next visit: http://www.arl.noaa.gov/ready/animations.html

Scroll down to europe find the row named "MSLP, 1000-500mb Thickness, & Precipitation" and select the long range GFS gif option, this will give you an easy to follow percipitation forecast at a slightly lower altitude.

That should cover every angle

Podrazumevano

75cm!!!!

if this materialises - whoever comes on the 28th is in for the ultimate holiday....

(its also now saying 6cm's on the 21st and 6cm's a few days earlier.... watching these weather maps is like taking heroin... soaring highs followed by heart wrenching lows).

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    75cm!!!!

if this materialises - whoever comes on the 28th is in for the ultimate holiday....
    Woo-Hoo........

The PatMan lands on the 28th!! But I trust weather charts as much as I trust politicians!! Will wait and see. Am sure that whenever we all get to Kop, a great time will be had!
    all round!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od PatMan Pogledati poruku
    Woo-Hoo........

The PatMan lands on the 28th!! But I trust weather charts as much as I trust politicians!! Will wait and see. Am sure that whenever we all get to Kop, a great time will be had!
    all round!
    Youre right, any statistics published now aren't even slightly reliable, however they're a good indication of what could happen... and every chart for the last 2 weeks has decided that you're in for an awesome holiday.... Still things are looking up for the 21 club

Junior Member Johny avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od PatMan Pogledati poruku
    But I trust weather charts as much as I trust politicians!!
    there's an old joke about indians asking their profit about the forecoming winter... the profit says that the winter will be cold. So the indians prepared extra wood, fur and all the other things that may come in handy. Winter came and passed, they didn't need to use any of it. Next year they asked again. "This will be the coldest winter in the past 10 years", the profit said. So the tribe prepared everything again for extra cold winter, and it was mild again. Third year profit said "This will be the coldest winter in the past 100 years!" So the indians prepared tons of wood, killed hundreds of animals for fur and prepared everything, only to see another autumn-like winter. So when they came the forth year, the profit said "I need a day to think about it!' So he went down the mountain straight to the town's meteorology centre and said to the guys there: "Ok, guys, please help me, I will loose my influence in the tribe, I'm being wrong for 3 years now, what's winter gona be like this year?"
    And the guys said:"This will be the coldest winter ever, the indians are preparing for it for the past 3 years!!!"

Podrazumevano

75cm!!!!

(its also now saying 6cm's on the 21st and 6cm's a few days earlier.... watching these weather maps is like taking heroin... soaring highs followed by heart wrenching lows).
    Today yours weather maps are not that nice as before, maybe you could check them again.
    If weather continues changing like this we will not have any snow on Kop.

Podrazumevano

All the maps I look at show a lot of precipitation while we are out there and a nice dusting on Thursday/Friday. If it stays with that it will be fine. Some snow arriving to freshen to slopes and enough falling all week to keep it pretty

Podrazumevano

The maps are still excellent today... They're saying 50cm's could fall during and before the first half of our holiday.

with the added bonus a nice dusting of snow on friday... 4cm's are what every forecaster seems to predict.... it's looking good for the 21 crew.

Podrazumevano

75cm!!!!

It this is true I will probably see you there!!!

Podrazumevano

The reports I look at have broughtforward the snow another 12 hours so that would be great

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 2 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 2)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas