Strana 24 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 14222324252634 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 231 do 240 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od norry Pogledati poruku
    Blimey guys, have a heart for those of us going out this Sunday
    You could well have the best conditions of this month... fresh snow.

have a heart for us going out on the 21st it might of all melted

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    You could well have the best conditions of this month... fresh snow.

have a heart for us going out on the 21st it might of all melted
    Either way when i get back on Monday i'll upload some photos of the resort / hotel / snow situation to give you guys an idea of what to expect (for those that haven't been)

I'll be watching the webcams all week

Anyone here going this weekend? or is it all the 21st?

Podrazumevano

hmm well it's looking a bit dubious for the skiing for any of us! I just hope the slopes they are currently resting they leave closed so those going out may have some kind of snow! The current runs must be getting worn!

I'm looking forward to the nice break and spending some time with my bf. The snow will be a bonus xD

Podrazumevano

[quote=SnowPloughPrincess;17341]hmm well it's looking a bit dubious for the skiing for any of us! I just hope the slopes they are currently resting they leave closed so those going out may have some kind of snow! The current runs must be getting worn!]

That's what I've been thinking too, we don't go out until the 14th so by then I expect that it will be a case of skiing totally straight to get over all the ice which will have formed, no need to be practising my turns then

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku
    I'm looking forward to the nice break and spending some time with my bf. The snow will be a bonus xD
    Exactly, after the last 3 weeks of madness i'm looking forward to a week off, either a bit of boarding or simply drinking beer in a cafe

Podrazumevano

i guess this all adds to the serbian experience... with the levels of ice and rocks i guess the blue runs will be turned into black runs

kopaonik will make a man of me

Podrazumevano

lol I have been known to break down and cry when I get to steep icey parts xD I hate the way one ski suddenly drops about 2 feet and the other stays nicely dug into the side. Instant splits xD

If you see a poor girl crying on the mountain side take heart and help her BF carry her down

Podrazumevano

hello,
    norry - i am going out on sunday. very scared about the snow situation and i'm not liking the fog that seems to have swamped kopaonik this morning....

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od roo Pogledati poruku
    hello,
    norry - i am going out on Sunday. very scared about the snow situation and I'm not liking the fog that seems to have swamped kopaonik this morning....
    Nice one roo i was beginning to think i was the only one posting here that wasn't going on the 21st. Not looking forward to that early start on Sunday though!

Podrazumevano

i know, 4.45 is not a time you should have to be anywhere. i will be bringing matchsticks for the eyelids and an IV drip of pure caffeine to the airport....still, at least the bus ride should be in the light, so we can see exactly how close we are to dropping off the edge of the mountain and plummeting to our deaths...should wake us up a bit....

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas