Strana 19 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 9171819202129 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 181 do 190 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

lol I will be looking on the camera at 10am on the 17th Jan! Don't let me down Timbo :p Hopefully you will be burried in snow though!

I've told myself not to panic until 15th January (going 21st). However I am relying on you guys that are going earlier to let us know what we're supposed to do if there is no snow >.<

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess
    lol I will be looking on the camera at 10am on the 17th Jan! Don't let me down Timbo :p Hopefully you will be burried in snow though!
    strange girl.... the last thing I want to see on the kopaonik camera is timbo's arse - so I'll look an hour later

31st looks set to see about 2/3cm of snow.

25/26th will maybe see 2cm.

someones holiday pic from the 17th of december... kopaonik

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC-
    strange girl.... the last thing I want to see on the kopaonik camera is timbo's arse - so I'll look an hour later

31st looks set to see about 2/3cm of snow.

25/26th will maybe see 2cm.

someones holiday pic from the 17th of december... kopaonik

Good pic. Is that 17th December this year? Any other pics JC?

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od no_snow_in_swindon Pogledati poruku
    Good pic. Is that 17th December this year? Any other pics JC?
    good:

bad:

Yeah they're this year.

The snow isn't looking good for Europe until way into January; the high looks like its not only hanging on but getting hotter! Theres a strong possibility that the 20 cm's on the ground today will of all melted by the time the fresh snow arrives.

Tomorrow and Tuesday should see a little snow, with another dusting on the 31st... Then on the 3rd/4th of January onwards (depending on what the high does) I reckon we could see upto 10cm of snow.

But I wouldn't expect any heavy snowfall untill well into January, possibly february

Junior Member Matrix avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Last evening I returned from Kopaonik ( if you didn't know the right name of this beautiful mountain is Kopanik without letter o between a and n I read somewhere).
    The fact is that I have skiing yesterday, but...
    It was opened just one line (Mali Karaman) with 9,5 minutes ride up (in full season not more 4-4,5 minutes need);
    Snow: just enough for good ride, on few spots you can see the ground
    On two lines nearby Pancic snow guns done good job
    Think JC is right :"But I wouldn't expect any heavy snowfall untill well into January, possibly february"
    But you can expect good fun and lot of entertainment there.
    Wellcome.
    More on www.skimanijaci.com
    E pa ziveli !!!

Podrazumevano

Hi, I think we've all been watching the webcam on the Jat appartments. I don't know if anyone else has found this website, but there seems to be a live webcam on it... it shows the area in front of the main ski school, by the basketball pitches, and at the bottom of the main new lift up to Kopanik mountain... you can actually see people on skis!
    http://www.kopaonik-genex.com/eng/in...209&Itemid=192

Podrazumevano

Yep, there's definitely people skiing... mind you alot of black on the pavements and the roof buildings... sad to say there was none last year!
    The website gives the username of kop and password of kop... Don't spend too long squinting at the website you'll melt what little snow there is!

Podrazumevano

Nice find Timbo... that's a new addition to the genex site

Nice to see that despite the rapidly depleting snow levels, runs are still open.

Matrix, how many snow canons did you count? I was under the impression there weren't any... You just made me a very happy man.

The GFS looks terrible today, the tempratures look set to rise again and any chance of snow before the 10th seems a distant dream :( Anything that would of fallen as snow has either disappeared or looks set to drop as sleet or rain.

If you're going before the 21st I would be on my knees praying daily as the anticyclone over europe is refusing to budge

Podrazumevano

Had the big do we go don't we go debate yesterday??? We are due out on the 14th but there seems no point in going if there's going to be little or no skiing, also the kids will be bored shedless, there's only so much you can do on a mud hill.

The spending money would need to be trebled to pay for daytime activities, it might just be best to cancel get 30% of my cash back and go later in the year. I'm depressed, was really looking forward to skiing on Kop it looked great.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Cafu Pogledati poruku
    Had the big do we go don't we go debate yesterday??? We are due out on the 14th but there seems no point in going if there's going to be little or no skiing, also the kids will be bored shedless, there's only so much you can do on a mud hill.

The spending money would need to be trebled to pay for daytime activities, it might just be best to cancel get 30% of my cash back and go later in the year. I'm depressed, was really looking forward to skiing on Kop it looked great.
    when's the deadline for your cancel date?

A lot can happen in 3 weeks, weather forecasts aren't an exact science and are often way out... The problem for snow conditions has been an anticyclone over europe (which can probably hold out for another week), if you can wait a week I'd watch what happens between the 2nd & 4th as this will determine what weather Kop should expect.

If you've booked with Thomson/Crystal you might want to give them a ring as until they've issued the tickets you can move your holiday date (sometimes for as little as the administration fees... a lot less harsh than losing 70% of your money).

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 2 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 2)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas