Strana 31 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 21293031323341 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 301 do 310 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

everyday the models change however I do like what Alan Reppert has to say about the coming month:

"The Adriatic region will see more in the way of above normal rain/snowfall, but still nothing too far above normal. Temperatures will be much closer to normal, especially over northern Italy, but I do see it still being a bit above normal, closer to 1-3 degrees F."

However he then goes on to say:

"Southeastern Europe will likely see some more in the way of above normal rainfall, and I think it will be turning more on the mild side for the area. Normal rainfall should be more widespread for the region, though snowfall may be a bit harder to find with the much colder air well off to the north. "

Hopefully by the north he means Serbia, but even an above average rainfall should be fantastic news for kop as at its altitude it should hopefully fall as snow.

Podrazumevano

Yeah!!! Tickets have just arrived!!!

Podrazumevano

didu gt the nice little cheque book thing with all the stuff in it

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od rizlag Pogledati poruku
    didu gt the nice little cheque book thing with all the stuff in it
    Yep, thats the one that arrived!!!

Getting excited now!!!

Podrazumevano

Anyone know what the snow is normally like at the end of February? or a link to where I can find out?

Podrazumevano

web cam is back up

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od rizlag Pogledati poruku
    web cam is back up

Brilliant! Thats my viewing sorted for my day off!!!

Podrazumevano

lol dont worry ill put up some vids on you tube when i get back so u can see what its like and ill find out any thing u want to know

Podrazumevano

Suggestion here lads - can we start a NEW thread as this one is way off topic

Podrazumevano

As great as the live webcam is, could it be moved to an area where we can see either the main square, or the slopes?

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas