Strana 6 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 4567816 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 51 do 60 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

Let's hope the snow keeps coming, the forecast looks to be getting milder over the next 5 days which won't be good.

We need a few days good snow fall and then for the temperatures to stay low, hopefully this snow will stay and form the base layer.

Podrazumevano

loving the XL webcam

Podrazumevano

Have a peek at www.serbiaski.com if you want to compare current snow conditions in regional ski resorts (Serbia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Greece).. a full scale disaster coming for skiers near by, due to a serious lack of snow
    ;(
    However, Kopaonik is pretty much safe - we dont need a huge snow there in order to keep the skis from scratching the ground..
    There is only one chance to make first impression..
    http://www.serbiaski.com

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od miles_davis
    Have a peek at www.serbiaski.com if you want to compare current snow conditions in regional ski resorts (Serbia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Greece).. a full scale disaster coming for skiers near by, due to a serious lack of snow
    ;(
    However, Kopaonik is pretty much safe - we dont need a huge snow there in order to keep the skis from scratching the ground..
    cheers for the link... next week looks like it'll bring a little more snow... still no real signs of any large dumps though :(

stole this image from someone on snowheads.... early january last year:

makes you sick

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC-
    cheers for the link... next week looks like it'll bring a little more snow... still no real signs of any large dumps though :(

stole this image from someone on snowheads.... early january last year:

makes you sick

Dont worry. we'll be ok by the 21st! Not sure about the week before though!

Sorry Cafu. Couldnt resist. Im sure it'll be fine!

Podrazumevano

You're so funny - NOT.

4 weeks to go, my missus is going to ban me from looking on here (she can't stand my fretting). I can't help myself though I need to know that snow is there!!!

Podrazumevano

hi all!!

3 of us are hoping to book today to stay at the konaci from the 14th of jan.....

can we get those snow dances going again

i love the look of the resort, but can anyone tell me how long the transfer is from the airport? and also how long the flight is?

ive been looking though, and i know its gonna dump soon!!!!

great forum guys, and please keep updating this thread if it snows more!!!

cheers,Pat

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od stedlocks
    hi all!!

3 of us are hoping to book today to stay at the konaci from the 14th of jan.....

can we get those snow dances going again

i love the look of the resort, but can anyone tell me how long the transfer is from the airport? and also how long the flight is?

ive been looking though, and i know its gonna dump soon!!!!

great forum guys, and please keep updating this thread if it snows more!!!

cheers,Pat
    The flights about 3 hours and then the same again for the transfer i believe.

Have a great time and please dont scrape all the snow off the pistes for those of us going on the 21st!

Podrazumevano

there will be loads..........i can feel it in my bones!!

it gets like that when you get older

Podrazumevano

Hey Stedlocks,

We're off out there on the 14th too, where are you flying from, we're Gatwick to Nis and then a 2 hr 45 min transfer, staying at Club A.

I agree, the resort looks great, and with a bit of luck it will be a whole lot whiter by the time Jan 14 comes around.

Roll on skiing time

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas