Strana 18 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 8161718192028 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 171 do 180 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

We went to Kop last year, bucket loads of snow, but very, very cold!
    It did warm up at the end of the week, we went 21st Jan for a week. Going a week earlier this year because of kids exams!
    Children had never skiied before - when we got back we saw the programme on the Beeb. The children's ski instructor is the girl who taught our girls - they really enjoyed it and by the end of the week (only 6 & 8) they were skiing down some of the easier slopes with us!
    There's plenty of slopes to keep everyone busy and for any doubters I've got some mobile phone clips showing the snow levels for last year, not sure how to down load them mind!!! The resort is better for beginners and intermediate skiiers... my son was a bit bored with the black runs after a couple of days, mind you he's 13 and if it doesn't go click and involve a computer screen then it's boring anyway!

Junior Member Roastbeef avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

It looks like there's no point in even taking our boards for next week if there are no lifts open.
    I'll have to take a tennis racket instead.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Roastbeef
    It looks like there's no point in even taking our boards for next week if there are no lifts open.
    I'll have to take a tennis racket instead.
    ....and basket bal

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Cafu
    Can you tell I'm hungover?
    hahaha.... I've had no alcohol and I'm in exactly the same boat.

I've done several snow dances at my desk (disguised as christmas dances... my colleagues would think me strange if they thought I was snow dancing)

Roastbeef, you have my sympathy - you might want to try heading over the border to bosnia they have 70cm of snow

Junior Member Roastbeef avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

How far is the border?
    And how do I get there!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Roastbeef
    How far is the border?
    And how do I get there!
    absolutely no idea, it looks about 100km on the map... but i have no idea how long it would take or how you'd get there.

its meant to be much more challenging than kop.

Podrazumevano

To have really good snow the cars on that webcam need to be covered! If they're not covered by the 16th January have a look at it on the 17th January at about 10am - you'll see me bearing my arse to all of those disappointed people, anxiously watching it for snow!

If you can see my arse, cancel your holiday and get yourself off to Canada. If you can't see my arse that's because it's either too foggy or I've managed to find that hire car I've just enquired about my my arse will be with me heading North West to the Alps!

Here's to keeping a warm arse!

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC-
    absolutely no idea, it looks about 100km on the map... but i have no idea how long it would take or how you'd get there.

its meant to be much more challenging than kop.

Podrazumevano

I've just had an email from the chappy who was our instructor last year. He lives in Belgrade, this is what he's just said about the weather...
    As far as snow is concerned, there is still no need to worry, but the truth is - you never know for sure. The mountain is unpredictable, and if the snow falls for a couple of days (two or three) there could be plenty of snow. Usually, this time of year there is not enough snow, but we are always expecting it around New Year. My friends - the instructors are going to the mountain this weekend so we will have constant reports on snow coverage before you arrive . I hope you won't be disappointed.
    So hopefully snow should be good... but just to be on the safeside I'm still looking for that hire car!

Podrazumevano

Timbo, thanks for the update.

JC, Roastbeef - It's good to know i'm not the only one constantly watching the camera, my missus has given me so much grief this last week or so - think she's feeling neglected - if she was white and cold she would be getting shed loads of attention

Here we all are praying for snow and not even giving a though to what father Christmas is going to bring us. I might send a new letter asking for lots of snow in Kop throughout the whole of January.

Keep up the snow dances people, I give you my word I will do the same at this end (as soon as the hangover clears up and I can go 10 mins without feeling the need to boff).

Senior Member kop avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Talking

Weather say that there will be light snow on monday !!!

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas