Strana 16 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 6141516171826 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 151 do 160 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

I recommend trying snow boarding to anyone, even if you hate it at least you end up a bit more understanding about what boarders go through xD You have to be so much fitter, continually undoing the straps on one foot totally knackered me out!!!! Not to mention trying to use a rope lift (what is the technical term for one of those) was impossible, especially if you board goofy!! However I liked the fact you could use throwing yourself on the floor as an emergency break, much easier to do than on skies!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od kop
    In november on Kopaonik was 42 cm snow and all was melted !!!!!!
    but the tempratures look low for at least 9 days.... then we're into january.

I'd have liked to of seen 40cm going into January, but 20cm should be enough to act as the base for the 100cm that'll drop before the 21st

now_snow, yeah she's the skiier - she tried snowboarding last time but didn't like walking round in big boots dragging a board behind her... i figure that if shes on ski's she can drag her self along.

snowploughprincess the throwing yourself over to stop loses its appeal when you pick up any speed

Podrazumevano

LOL JC xD Wasn't much danger of me getting faster than a snail the slope they had us on rofl I think I'd be a bit scared to go down a proper slope, it is a lot harder than it looks!

I tried it because I have an injury to my left ankle which means my right skies fairly nicely but my left goes at a weird angle. If you see anyone skiing like that give them a wave, it's probably me xD

Junior Member Roastbeef avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

So I arrive this Sunday, shall I bring my shiny new board, my crappy old board, or hire when I arrive?

oooh, it's such a dilema!

Junior Member prettydia011 avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Roastbeef
    So I arrive this Sunday, shall I bring my shiny new board, my crappy old board, or hire when I arrive?

oooh, it's such a dilema!

Same here - I am woried that my new one will suffer because there is not enough snow depth.

And, with this fog it will be good if there are flights - I am flying from Heathrow to Belgrade on Saturday and I am getting a bit worried now!

Junior Member Roastbeef avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Yes, the fog in the UK is looking like a problem at the moment especially at Heathrow. We are flying from Gatwick to Nils at 6am on Xmas Eve, the fog is rumoured to stay around for a few days so we could both be stranded at the airport!

Fingers crossed, we all make it there and there's enough snow to have a bit of fun at least.

Senior Member kop avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Exclamation

Now there is 19cm !!!! But i think that there will not be many snow in next few days The place on picture is Belgrade, so compare it with Kopaonik ! In Belgrade is nearly more snow than on Kopaonik !!!

Podrazumevano

I'm really annoyed I can't see the depth there anymore! Why did they take it away!!!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess
    I'm really annoyed I can't see the depth there anymore! Why did they take it away!!!
    This Kop website is still showing it.
    It also has a rather clever section that shows the runs and lifts. Just click on the name of one of the runs.

http://www.kopaonik-genex.com/eng/in...d=90&Itemid=89

Stevs

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od no_snow_in_swindon
    This Kop website is still showing it.
    It also has a rather clever section that shows the runs and lifts. Just click on the name of one of the runs.

http://www.kopaonik-genex.com/eng/in...d=90&Itemid=89
    Site of the Serbian Republic Agnecy for Weather do not work last two days. This is the reason why infokop do not have weather information.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas