Strana 26 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 16242526272836 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 251 do 260 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

hello just wounder how many ppl are going out on the 7th jan o and how much snow is there ??????? been looking at the snow reports but its always changing. what do u guys look at to find out

thanks

Podrazumevano

I normally look on:

http://www.madeinserbia.net/Weather/Kopaonik.html

Or

www.weather.co.uk

I think JC uses the MET Office pressure charts which show the projected movements of the pressure bands and precipitation which is quite helpful (yet sometimes depressing in the past ).

Podrazumevano

Cool! I can see people sledging on the live webcam

Podrazumevano

www.snow-forecast.com is also great if you want a boost, they tend to be generous with their snow forecasts; which leaves a warm glow inside

think we'll be left with a 25cm base by tomorrow afternoon, which will hopefully be topped up a few times over the next couple of weeks, don't see any signs of any large dumps for a while (but the charts are even more unpredictable than usual as weather is due a change mid january - so nothing is certain).

However, I'd bet a glass of rakija that it'll snow just before the 21st... which is a stroke of luck for us 21sters.

lets hope I'm right

Senior Member kop avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

I am going to kopaonik at 6th January !!! It must be enought snow !!! I will make some pictures !

Podrazumevano

20cm fell last night

I love kop.

what looked like a little snow shower on friday could now be 10cm of fresh pow.

40cm base!!!!

Podrazumevano

w000t come on Kop get to 50 cm!!

It looks bit better there right now xD

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku
    w000t come on Kop get to 50 cm!!

It looks bit better there right now xD
    the 10th/11th looks like we could see more even more snow

I was hoping for 20cm's of snow for the 21st, now I'm praying for 100.

Podrazumevano

Does anyone know where they are taking this measurement from? Is it like at the top or bottom of the slope?

Or is it a case of someone just sticking a ruler outside their front door and seeing what they get xD

Podrazumevano

Its looking good this morning!

Although i cant exactly see much! The live webcam isnt working for me. And i cant see much on the static one. (hopefully because of a snow storm rather than fog this time!)

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 2 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 2)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas