Strana 10 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 8910111220 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 91 do 100 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

Looking at the webcam now, it seems that its either.....
    a) Very foggy
    or
    b) Its snowing very hard!!!!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od no_snow_in_swindon
    Looking at the webcam now, it seems that its either.....
    a) Very foggy
    or
    b) Its snowing very hard!!!!
    Looking at it now, it seems that it was just foggy then!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od no_snow_in_swindon
    Looking at it now, it seems that it was just foggy then!
    there was a light dusting last night but my backyard has more snow.

should snow for 2 days now though....

Podrazumevano

woohooo 3cm! Not quite enough for a decent snow ball fight lol 34 days til I go skiing. I'm panicing a bit early maybe lol

Today and tomorrow look like the major snow days. I hope Serbia gets burried in it xD

Podrazumevano

I went to Kopaonik last January, went on the 21st January for a week, going again this year on the 14th. The snow cover last year was excellent, well over a metre in places, only saw one patch of grass on the slopes and that was under a conifer tree. The first couple of days last year were really cold, not just cold, but really cold. Even the ski instructors didn't enjoy going out, one of the coldest weeks on record. An Irish chap who got lost almost died one night!
    The first couple of weeks in January are really cold and the slopes are quite busy as it's holiday season in Serbia. It gets a little quieter at the end of January and still nowhere near as busy as France or Switzerland.
    I've got loads of photos from last year, plenty of snow. There's also quite a bit forecast for the next ten days. We'vre kept in touch with our ski chappy from last year and he said there's always plenty of snow in January and into February.

Podrazumevano

well it looks like it is snowing a bit there right now. Every little helps xD

Senior Member kop avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Talking

In Belgrade is snowing very hard right now, so i think that is snowing on Kopaonik too !

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess
    well it looks like it is snowing a bit there right now. Every little helps xD
    No. Only 3cm of snow. Look live web cam, or http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/13378.html

Podrazumevano

seems like its snowing everywhere in the world bar kopaonik.... whats going on?

Podrazumevano

I am looking at the live webcam and it will say 3cm until it's updated at about 14:00.

Wish the webcam was higher up, how the car park looks doesn't bother me LOL

Some sites are predicting about 30cm of snow falling over the next week and then others are predicting just fog. Really frustrating. All the sites I look at are associated with buying holidays there so they wouldn't have a hidden interest in predicting snow that isn't coming. Blah, some consensus would be nice xD

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas