Strana 11 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 91011121321 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 101 do 110 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC-
    seems like its snowing everywhere in the world bar kopaonik.... whats going on?
    Observed at:

Kopaonik, Serbia and Montenegro
    Elevation:1711 m
    0 °C
    Light Snow
    Humidity:99%Dew Point:0 °C Wind:14 km/h / from the SSE
    Pressure: hPa (Steady) Visibility:0.5 kilometers

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess
    I am looking at the live webcam and it will say 3cm until it's updated at about 14:00.

Wish the webcam was higher up, how the car park looks doesn't bother me LOL

Some sites are predicting about 30cm of snow falling over the next week and then others are predicting just fog. Really frustrating. All the sites I look at are associated with buying holidays there so they wouldn't have a hidden interest in predicting snow that isn't coming. Blah, some consensus would be nice xD
    forecasting isn't an exact science, theres bound to be variation.

what I can't understand is with such a high percentage of precipitation, low tempratures and snow in all the surrounding regions.... how is kopaonik still not snowing?!?!?

Junior Member Matrix avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Just called hotel I am going on Thursday 21st.
    They said:"snow falling down, but occasionally ... seems to be 10 cm this evening... call us tomorrow afternoon...have a pleasant stay in our hotel!!!??".
    You can try on www.hotels.co.yu to get some usefull hotel sights including phone no's to get instant information 'bout weather
    Seems they're speaking English
    Info including latest pictures next week.
    E pa ziveli !!!

Podrazumevano

It started 15mins ago. Seems it is snowing with an average intensity considering difference between two refreshes of webcam. Hope it'll keep that way.

Podrazumevano

Came back from lunch and I'm quite happy to see fresh snow lying on the road!

WAAAHOOOO

Podrazumevano

Came back from lunch and I'm quite happy to see fresh snow lying on the road!

WAAAHOOOO
    its getting dark, I wanted to watch everything turn white :(

Senior Member kop avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Snowable clouds are not above Kopaonik ! Because i dont know to put picture here i will upload it on:

http://www.uploading.com/files/9DR6Z...0x486.jpg.html

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od kop
    Snowable clouds are not above Kopaonik ! Because i dont know to put picture here i will upload it on:

http://www.uploading.com/files/9DR6Z...0x486.jpg.html
    How depressing

Looks like there'll be a little snow overnight, but nothing like the blizzards other places have had .

Podrazumevano

all weather reports I've seen said good snow until Thurs morning. If it's not there by Thurs could be hiking!

Maybe other parts of the world could send some over, one resort I saw in USA or Canada had 278cm. Drools....

Podrazumevano

all weather reports I've seen said good snow until Thurs morning. If it's not there by Thurs could be hiking!

Maybe other parts of the world could send some over, one resort I saw in USA or Canada had 278cm. Drools....
    there'll be plenty of snow by january the 21st.... I just feel sorry for the poor buggers that went for christmas

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas