Strana 17 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 7151617181927 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 161 do 170 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Stevs
    Site of the Serbian Republic Agnecy for Weather do not work last two days. This is the reason why infokop do not have weather information.
    Oh yeah. Didnt notice the date at the top there.

Any trips planned for you anytime soon Stevs?

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Stevs
    Site of the Serbian Republic Agnecy for Weather do not work last two days. This is the reason why infokop do not have weather information.
    excellent job on the site stevs.... its been like a bible for me the last few weeks

Podrazumevano

Can anyone read weather maps?

That looks like a very appealling cold front that could effect kop.

On the same day there could also be enough humidity to fall as snow... does this mean that from the 25th to the 29th kop could expect a little snow?

I hope so as it looks like it could warm up a little from the 30th

my gut tells me we're not going to get any heavy snow till halfway into january (although I'm still holding my breath for a big dump on the 3rd/4th )

what a terrible pre-season we've had.

Podrazumevano

If that's what's going to happen on the 26th and a good dump comes along that would be the best birthday present I could ask for at the minute.

I keep kidding myself that the top of the mountain is going to be very different but the web site shows no runs open

Podrazumevano

oo thanks for the info on the other site. Gives me more to hit refresh continuously when I'm at work xD

I look forward to seeing a nice big snow update when they come back to work!! I hope they do get a nice fall the first week of jan, that will be more than ideal! As long as what we have doesn't disappear before then LOL

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Cafu
    If that's what's going to happen on the 26th and a good dump comes along that would be the best birthday present I could ask for at the minute.

I keep kidding myself that the top of the mountain is going to be very different but the web site shows no runs open
    I wouldn't expect much snow - there isn't enough moisture forecasted.

haha the forecast has just changed as well, looks like the cold/wet front now skips round kopaonik on the 3rd/4th... I give up on watching the weather maps.

I'm just going to pray.

Podrazumevano

Need more snow
    Need more snow
    Need more snow
    Need more snow
    Need more snow

Podrazumevano

Snow dance snow dance snow dance

Podrazumevano

Can you tell I'm hungover?

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas