Strana 21 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 11192021222331 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 201 do 210 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od no_snow_in_swindon Pogledati poruku
    Hi fellow Kopites!

Hope everyone had a fantatic Christmas and that Santa brought everything that everyone wanted! Shame he didnt manage to bring snow to Serbia. Never mind. Im sure it'll all be fine in the end.
    HI happy people,
    Santa hasn't been in Serbia yet.
    We celebrate Cristmas on 7.01., so there's still some hope.

I have seen many times 30cm or more snow for 24h, even overnight up there, and considering insecurity of long-term (10+) days weather predictions....still no reason to be (very) upset

Podrazumevano

Things are starting to look a little better, There is a chance of the UK getting a cold northerly in a weeks time which could be strong enough to push the low pressure into Southern Europe... With a bit of luck this could mean snow... But more importantly it could solve the anticyclone problem that is rapidly turning kopaonik green.

Hopefully this will mean those going on the 14th will be greeted by much colder conditions.

For us lot on the 21st the anticyclone should be long gone and hopefully we'll be making snow angels in 70cm's of snow (haha if only)

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od donthinktwice Pogledati poruku
    HI happy people,
    Santa hasn't been in Serbia yet.
    We celebrate Cristmas on 7.01., so there's still some hope.

I have seen many times 30cm or more snow for 24h, even overnight up there, and considering insecurity of long-term (10+) days weather predictions....still no reason to be (very) upset
    You serbs have to be the most optimistic folk I have ever met.

still I'll trust your judgement and expect at least 30cm of snow on the 21st

Podrazumevano

No actually I went third week in Jan 2006, and we had one night where it must have dumped 30cm at least overnight. the other thing to remember is that Kop is the only high point around so All the snow in the region gets blown up it. there were whole trees buried in snow drifts... I can rub it in though as I'm going on the 14th.. At least the beer is excellent and cheap.

Podrazumevano

mmmm beer...
    I have heard before beer is top recomandation for Serbia in England. Actually beer is excelent, and costs about 1.5-2euro in cafe, or 1\2euro in shop.
    I'm usually there on end of january or begining of february, and can't remember any problems with snow conditions!

Podrazumevano

bah beer is disgusting! What are the prices like for the local spirits? If the snow fall stays low I'll be needing some!

Junior Member prettydia011 avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku
    bah beer is disgusting! What are the prices like for the local spirits? If the snow fall stays low I'll be needing some!
    Hi there I've been in Belgrade for a week now, here local spirit - rakija (rah-kee-yah) is 120 dinars (one pound) tops in a pub, but Kop should be slightly more expensive.

I would always go for beer me - Tuborg or Jelen or Lav

By the way I've just seen couple of snowflakes landing in fornt of me here in Belgrade - so hopefuly there will be some up there tomorrow. Can't wait to go

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od prettydia011 Pogledati poruku
    Hi there I've been in Belgrade for a week now, here local spirit - rakija (rah-kee-yah) is 120 dinars (one pound) tops in a pub, but Kop should be slightly more expensive.

I would always go for beer me - Tuborg or Jelen or Lav

By the way I've just seen couple of snowflakes landing in fornt of me here in Belgrade - so hopefuly there will be some up there tomorrow. Can't wait to go

mmm rakija
    local brand is a plum brandy=rakija (shljivovica-if anyone can spell it- please...). Of course it's also made of grape, apricot (especially good, and slightly more expensive)..., but plums are national fruit. In winter, what you'll probablly like the most is hot, cooked rakija - local speciality. There's also a cooked vine-my recommendation. Prices are ~ 1-1.5 pound.

Are we going offtopic?

Podrazumevano

Those going on the 14th... you may get a little pow

Theres a good chance that fresh snow will fall around the day you arrive (with smaller snow showers up until the day you arrive)

Hope is not lost yet.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas