Strana 36 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 263435363738 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 351 do 360 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

I too am flying out on 21st from gloriousl Gatwick. I have never been on a ski trip before and am ever so nervous - is it likely that there will be no snow, so I won't ski at all on this trip having psyched myself up to try???

Podrazumevano

we're going on the 21st too, everyone seems to be!
    whos been before, we are worried its a bit third world, is it?
    Does anyone know if the snow that is there now is likley to last till then, bit worried bout the sleet forecast for the 20th?

Podrazumevano

3 cm's to fall today
    15cm's (maybe) on the 22nd
    7cm's (maybe) on the 27th

of course this will probably change, but its looking less and less likely that the snow level will reach 50cm for the 21st :(

Podrazumevano

Well at least the snow has reappeared on the forecast lol Yesterday it was all sunshine!

Podrazumevano

dont trust anything princess....

if it snows it snows, if it doesn't it doesn't... theres nothing in between.

oy vai

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Pete Pogledati poruku
    we're going on the 21st too, everyone seems to be!
    whos been before, we are worried its a bit third world, is it?
    Does anyone know if the snow that is there now is likely to last till then, bit worried bout the sleet forecast for the 20th?
    Pete don't worry (no ) Serbia is far from a third world. It is not all as it is in UK but most of the thing are changing to better. After a lot years of isolation Serbia invested a lot in it's Ski facilities and they are the best in this part of Europe. I traveled to other ski resorts in the region but when it comes to ski infrastructure Kop is the best and the biggest it has the capacity of around 22.500 skiers per hour.

In the couple of years you will see a new ski center in Serbia Stara Planina (Old mountain). It is the biggest undeveloped ski resort in Europe with the potential of 200 km of ski tracks. This is the first year when it is operational with only two ski lifts and main investment is expected in 2007 and 2008.

Podrazumevano

I see snow blobs on the web cam xD

Podrazumevano

that dusting was great!

looks wintery again... next friday should see a similar amount of snow fall as well... hopefully that'll keep the snowlevels up for our holiday.

And give those poor buggers going out on sunday some fresh pow to play in.

The weather is still touch and go for our holiday... it seems to look like no more than 20cm over a couple of days at the moment... but there are some decent possible storms very close to kopaonik - they just need to nudge a little closer to our mountain.

Podrazumevano

Don't worry JC that storms must come to Kopaonik to taste Serbian brandy and food! Nothing can resist that!

Podrazumevano

lol @ Sponge xD

Yes the web cam looks a bit better now and a nice heavy dusting would be appreciated in a weeks time xD

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 2 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 2)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas