Strana 9 od 42 PrvaPrva ... 789101119 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 81 do 90 od 414

Tema: Kopaonik snow cover

Podrazumevano

To think I was excited about possibly being able to ski to door, now I'll just be excited if I am able to ski at all!!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess
    To think I was excited about possibly being able to ski to door, now I'll just be excited if I am able to ski at all!!
    no_snow_in_swindon and I have been fretting about the snow conditions for the last few months.... it didn't seem fair that you could just join the forum before a predicted dump without the pre-flight nerves

Kopaonik (stolen from snowheads), January 1990:

On a lighter note this is a ski slope not too far from Kopaonik at similar altitude:

Podrazumevano

Ha ha I have been reading the forum for a while but decided to get in on the act and make myself known, especially seeing as if there is no snow we will all be in the bars getting rather slaughtered xD

Can we walk to the other slope if necessary!!?? I'm not too nervous as we have another month to go and a lot can happen in that! It will just really suck cos I have saved for this and it will be my last skiing trip for a while cos I need to buy a house!

Our holiday is in Mother Nature's hands lol

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess
    Ha ha I have been reading the forum for a while but decided to get in on the act and make myself known, especially seeing as if there is no snow we will all be in the bars getting rather slaughtered xD

Can we walk to the other slope if necessary!!?? I'm not too nervous as we have another month to go and a lot can happen in that! It will just really suck cos I have saved for this and it will be my last skiing trip for a while cos I need to buy a house!

Our holiday is in Mother Nature's hands lol
    by region I mean bosnia... you'll need some sturdy boots to walk that far

I'm sure there'll be at least a metre of snow because I've bought a new board, new boots & new bindings... I know g-d wouldn't want me to scrape my lovely new gear on rocks

Podrazumevano

LOL

You could look to attaching some wheels on the bottom! I've got hire gear so you'll be seeing me skiing over the rocks!

Podrazumevano

IT MUST SNOW................

sorry for shouting

my mate is having jitters about going now.....please no more negative posts

Junior Member Roastbeef avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

By the looks of the reports it's snowing, and it's going to keep snowing all week! Nice as I'll be on the slopes on Christmas Day.

Senior Member kop avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Talking

Hi cafu did you look the site that i gave you adress yesterday ?

Podrazumevano

Hi there Kop,

Yes thanks I had a look at both of the links, both very good. All we need now is lots of snow on those runs

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas