Strana 1 od 5 123 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 1 do 10 od 48

Tema: 28th Jan

Podrazumevano 28th Jan

Lots of ye are out on the 21st.... Anyone else here flying out on the 28th from Gatwick?
    Anyone? Anyone...........?

Podrazumevano

Cant remember anyone else on here saying that they were going on the 28th.

Not sure why the 21st is so popular?!

We normally go earlier (1st of 2nd Sunday of the new year) but i started a new job this year and we have a holiday blackout up until mid Jan so this was the first weekend we are able to go.

Podrazumevano

Lucky for you really! Had you gone the first week = lack of snow, and I think the Serbian national holidays end about the time you go, so the slopes should get less busy!

Podrazumevano

do anyone know how much hire for skis and boots are and how much are the lift pass can you buy a day pass or one trip passes there

Podrazumevano

Lift prices are here.....
    http://www.eng.infokop.net/index.php...&id=5&Itemid=6

Prices are in dinars which is about 115 to a pound i believe.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od no_snow_in_swindon Pogledati poruku
    Lift prices are here.....
    http://www.eng.infokop.net/index.php...&id=5&Itemid=6

Prices are in dinars which is about 115 to a pound i believe.
    here are the exchange rates from the website of Serbian National Bank http://www.nbs.yu/english/news/index.htm

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od PatMan Pogledati poruku
    Lots of ye are out on the 21st.... Anyone else here flying out on the 28th from Gatwick?
    Anyone? Anyone...........?
    Im going out on the 28th, with hubby and kids, 10 and 8.
    06.45 flight from gatwick
    if any one can answer these questions, would be great thanks
    1) what sort of clothes do you wear in the evenings,
    2) Is it really really cold on the slopes, do we need loads of thermals and layers
    3) goggle or sunglasses, its our 1st time, and finding everything very expensive for 4 of us.
    4) what pub should we meet in and at what time, lol

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od shazzy692002 Pogledati poruku
    Im going out on the 28th, with hubby and kids, 10 and 8.
    06.45 flight from gatwick
    if any one can answer these questions, would be great thanks
    1) what sort of clothes do you wear in the evenings,
    2) Is it really really cold on the slopes, do we need loads of thermals and layers
    3) goggle or sunglasses, its our 1st time, and finding everything very expensive for 4 of us.
    4) what pub should we meet in and at what time, lol
    Purely based on my own experience last week, bare in mind it was quite sunny at times.

1) Jeans, boots/trainers t-shirt or a jumper, coat. Alot of people where still in their ski clothes.
    2) I only wore a t-shirt all week under my jacket. On the other hand my wife wore her thermal bottems and a fleece.
    3) sunglasses most days apart from the 1 day it snowed heavy. Goggles were a must that day. My cheap pair from aldi were great

Podrazumevano

Looks like its just me and you then Shazzy (plus spouses etc!!)
    Clothes - wear what you feel comfortable in - everyone goes to ski and have a good time, jeans are always good!
    Layers are good - the amount depends on how cold it is, and how good your ski jacket/salopettes are!
    Go for sunglasses! Goggles only really come into their own if its snowing as you ski
    Every pub - every night!

Podrazumevano

Cheers for that reply, Only 11 days to go, where are you staying, we are in the konachi, not looking forward to staying half board as dont sound to good, but will try anything once.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas