Strana 2 od 5 PrvaPrva 1234 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 11 do 20 od 48

Tema: 28th Jan

Podrazumevano

all our good snow is moving into your week.... grrrrrrrrrrrr

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od shazzy692002 Pogledati poruku
    Cheers for that reply, Only 11 days to go, where are you staying, we are in the konachi, not looking forward to staying half board as dont sound to good, but will try anything once.
    Also staying at Konachi Apts - and booked half board on purpose! Was in Bulgaria last year, and was able to eat dinner in hotel every night - and a lot of people complain about food there as well. Have learned not to listen to others, but judge for myself. But then I will eat most things! Always nice to have the option to eat in, and seems cheap enough to eat out if ya fancy a change as well!

Podrazumevano

Their must be more of us going out on the 28th,
    ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN US ON THE 28TH????????????

From what i have read, i take it sterling is the best option in money?
    I hope every1 going on the 21st have a fab time, their seems lots of you, but only 2 of us on the 28th? 1 to1 tuition for us then,lol
    have you got any more good advice for us 1st timers?

Podrazumevano

I think taking a mix of £ and € is the best option. Was posted here on another thread - possibly Norry.

Podrazumevano

bring €, everybody will accept. rate is 100€ 8.000 dinars

Podrazumevano

It looks like you choose good week to go! According to the forecast from infokop.net It will be a lot of fresh snow!

Podrazumevano

I hope so, but dont actually believe those weather reports all the time.
    My 1st skiing holiday, so have got my fingers crossed,

Podrazumevano

Me and my flatmates are heading out from Gatwick on the 28th, getting excited now, particularly as it's forecast snow!

Podrazumevano

Thats good carly, we thought it was just gonna be the 2 of us on this site going on the 28th, im sure we will see you in the pub, just look out for the ski jackets.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od shazzy692002 Pogledati poruku
    Thats good carly, we thought it was just gonna be the 2 of us on this site going on the 28th, im sure we will see you in the pub, just look out for the ski jackets.
    I like this for many reasons!
    1) Am going skiing in 6 sleeps time
    2) The people I am flying with think there is nothing wrong with meeting in the pub for a flight at 7.45am
    3) Did I mention its only 6 sleeps away?

LOL

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 2 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 2)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas