Strana 3 od 5 PrvaPrva 12345 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 21 do 30 od 48

Tema: 28th Jan

Podrazumevano

I have no idea whats going on with the weather!!

Hopefully, the fact that its starting to get cold here, might mean the cold weather hits Serbia this week - all it needs is a drop in temperature, and the predicted precipitation will be snow, not rain!

Looking at the web-cam - looks like a med summer resort with those blue skies!

Podrazumevano

A whole bunch of us are out on the 28th. We have all been before. Konaci are not the greatest for food. But food is so cheap that eating at one of the burger stands or pizza places i practically free and very good. In the evenings you have to try the local restaurants. You can stuff yourselvs for about £10 a head.

Podrazumevano

PatMan likes his food, loves his drink, and cant wait to get to Kop!

Am sure by the 28th we will have some snow!!

Podrazumevano

Just checked the weather forecast for the coming week - looks like the temp is finally dropping, and its gonna snow, snow and snow!

See you all on the slopes from the 28th!!

Podrazumevano

WOW, looks like a few of us meeting in the pub,
    5 days to go and counting,
    lets all snow dance for the next 5 days

Podrazumevano

Meet in the pub for a few , if the promised snow is delayed thats all we will be doing!!

Podrazumevano

Looking at the web-cam..........And as the great Dean Martin sung, "Let It Snow, let it snow, let it snow"

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, looks like the 28th Jan possé will be falling over on white stuff!! Looking good for Feb as well

Podrazumevano

Did I mention - only 4 sleeps to go!!

Podrazumevano

Hi all

This is a first for myself and my family. We are also going on the 28th at 6.45 am. We have two children 6 and 8. We have been advised to take american dollars as you can get more for your money at the moment. Anyone know if this is okay?

I am so nervous but excited as well. I agreed to this holiday because the rest of the family wanted to do it but I don't like heights. I am really hoping that becuase everything is covered with the white stuff, you won't actually tell how high you are. Here's hoping anyway.

See you all in the pub!!!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od newbie Pogledati poruku
    Hi all

This is a first for myself and my family. We are also going on the 28th at 6.45 am. We have two children 6 and 8. We have been advised to take american dollars as you can get more for your money at the moment. Anyone know if this is okay?

I am so nervous but excited as well. I agreed to this holiday because the rest of the family wanted to do it but I don't like heights. I am really hoping that becuase everything is covered with the white stuff, you won't actually tell how high you are. Here's hoping anyway.

See you all in the pub!!!
    Hi newbie,

Unless you already have $ I cant see there being much point as you will have 2 lots of exchange charges to think of, rather than just £ to Dinar. From other reports on here, take £ and change them at airport. There is also a ATM in the resort, and some of the trips can be paid for in € if you have any of these lying around from other trips!

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 2 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 2)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas