Strana 5 od 5 PrvaPrva ... 345
Rezultati 41 do 48 od 48

Tema: 28th Jan

Podrazumevano

...and once when you see Kopaonik, you will never change Serbia (for holidays)

Next year, or year after next, new resort (Stara Planina, means Old Mountain) will be opened. I think it will be much better than Kopaonik!

Podrazumevano

Message to the "28th Massive"........... Se ye all in the Gatwick bar on Sunday morning - I will be the one with the hangover, and a Guinness!

So looking forward to the snow, and to the aprés....
    snow-body does it like a skier!

Podrazumevano

Yowsers.....Have you seen all of the snow on the webcam????

Theres loads of the stuff.

See you all tomorrow morning.......we'll be the ones yawning!!!

Podrazumevano We're going back!!

I just have to join in!! Nice to see you all so excited too!!! I have been watching the snow on the webcam for weeks and finally the snow is there just in time!!

We are heading out in the morning too - the 6.45 from Gatwick! Went last year, loved it and going back for more....

For what it's worth, I'll quickly reflect on last year's experience to help excitement all round, ease a few worries and give a few pointers:

We (Alan & Lyndsay) stayed at the Konaci and are booked to go back there again. It simple, no frills, clean, convenient, warm (and very cheap) ideal ski accommodation. The food is ok but don't expect gormet cuisine - it's serbian buffet food but as long as you are not fussy, there's lots of it and it's hot if you get there fairly early. If you leave it until 8/9pm you will find it rather cold. That was our experience anyway.

The skiing is perfect for beginner/intermediate skiers. Small enough to ski the whole resort in a couple of days but big enough not to get bored in a week. Nothing too scary with plenty of easy blues/reds to build confidence with a few more challenging runs if you fancy it.

Tuition was brilliant! We are booked in to ski school again starting monday. Had a great group last year - fun on and off the piste!

Recommend the hot wine and even more so, the hot chocolate in the mountain cafes - mmm!!

Be prepared for the transfer - it's long (3hrs+) and quite uncomfortable!

See you all in the bar at about 4am......(13 hours and counting)!! I'll never sleep!!!

Alan

Podrazumevano

Just leaving..... Cant wait!!

Now, where did I put my gloves...................................

Podrazumevano

Just got back!! Had a wicked week and Hi to all the Gang!!

Richie and Nickie, sorry we missed you at the airport and thanks for a great week - I'll email you some pics! We had rather a funny incident where we bumbed in to Julia and Rob bundling a suitcase around a roundabout about 5 miles from Gatwick.....I will let Julia tell the story in the style only she can do but be prepared!!!!!

All those about to go - there was about 3 feet of snow last night - you will have a wicked week as the skiing was fine before that.....ENJOY!!!

If Marco or Sara read these posts - thanks Guys, you were great!!

Back to reality......

Podrazumevano

Sounds like you had a great time.

Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Podrazumevano

Hey Al and Lindsay and the rest of the gang if you read this!!

Didn't take you guys long to look on the website .... the day you got back. Sorry we missed you guys too!!

I'll just reiterate what you said. Had a FAB time. I will definitley reccomend this resort to everyone.

We'll be in touch on e-mail.

Super Dobre

Nikki and Richi xx

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 2 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 2)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas