Rezultati 1 do 8 od 8

Tema: Vegetarianism and eating out in Kop

Podrazumevano Vegetarianism and eating out in Kop

The info that came through from Thomson states that vegetarianism is still relatively uncommon in eastern Europe so we may find choices limited in the hotels.

Question to those that have been before, For a non meat eating person how easy is it going to be? Will the wife starve all week? Are some restaurants meat only?

Any other hints / tips for a veggie would be also be very helpful.

I'm a meat eater so no problem for me

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od norry Pogledati poruku
    The info that came through from Thomson states that vegetarianism is still relatively uncommon in eastern Europe so we may find choices limited in the hotels.

Question to those that have been before, For a non meat eating person how easy is it going to be? Will the wife starve all week? Are some restaurants meat only?

Any other hints / tips for a veggie would be also be very helpful.

I'm a meat eater so no problem for me
    About 8 years ago we went to Macugnaga in Italy with some vegitarian friends and every evening all they were offered in the hotel was Bread and Cheese! They really didnt have a clue what vegetarianism was!

Dont know about Kop though. Im sure a very helpful local will be along soon.

Podrazumevano

veggies have it easy, I'm jewish so can't mix meat and dairy, drink anything made from grapes, eat pork or seafod, etc.

I'll be living on breadsticks for a week

Podrazumevano

Thomson's info was partially right. Partially. Vegetarianism is still relatively uncommon in these parts, but I firmly believe that your wife shall have her non-meat meals, in hotel and also in any of the Kopaonik restaurants. That is, if you count potatoes, peas, beans and other stuff that is served with meat for a veggie food. Without meat, of course. Also any of the salads that is served is, by deffinition - veggie.
    Anyway, I believe that all you have to do is tell a waiter that your wife, doesn't eat meet, and the "problem" should be easily solved.
    Enjoy your meals and your stay!

Podrazumevano

I'll be ok.

I'll eat whatevers put in front of me.

Trying different foods, drinks and cultures is always part of what makes a holiday enjoyable.

Podrazumevano

Many thanks SkiBata and guys for the info.

Junior Member milica avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

My good friend that I go to Kop every year is vegeterian and I haven't noticed that she had any problems with food there. There are lots of dishes that don't include meat.

Enjoy Kop!

Podrazumevano

I can't say that it is OK to be a vegetarian on vacation in Serbia because where ever you go you will have the same menu: Grilled mushrooms, various types of potatoes, cheese, and various steamed vegetables. I doesn't seams bad but if you eat same stuff every day it might get bored. This is something that my vegetarian friends complaint about. Problem is that it is the same all over the Balkans it is not just the Serbian problem.

But don't worry there are a lot pubs and cafe's where you can get drunk and forget about food!

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas