Strana 3 od 4 PrvaPrva 1234 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 21 do 30 od 36

Tema: Photos

Podrazumevano bbc rugby

I am of to Kop on the 18/02/2007 with my husband and 16 year old son having only been skiing once before am really looking forward to it, Glad to see the snow has arrived. I was also wondering if you can get the BBC out there as England are playing Ireland in the 6 Nations on the 24/02/2007 and would love to be able to see it. any one able to help .

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od ski-virgin Pogledati poruku
    I am of to Kop on the 18/02/2007 with my husband and 16 year old son having only been skiing once before am really looking forward to it, Glad to see the snow has arrived. I was also wondering if you can get the BBC out there as England are playing Ireland in the 6 Nations on the 24/02/2007 and would love to be able to see it. any one able to help .
    Sorry to disappoint you - but I doubt very much you will see the game. Will probably for the best as you will avoid watching England getting a good stuffing!!

Podrazumevano

That's Harsh PatMan.......you must have been out of the country on Saturday!!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od PatMan Pogledati poruku
    Sorry to disappoint you - but I doubt very much you will see the game. Will probably for the best as you will avoid watching England getting a good stuffing!!

I think England stand a good chance of winning, shame I won't see it but at least I will be skiing can't wait now your report was very good everyone seems to have had a good time hope our week is just as good. but no one else on here seems to be going on the 18 feb.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od CLJ Pogledati poruku
    That's Harsh PatMan.......you must have been out of the country on Saturday!!

LOL - CLJ, I was indeed out of the country - was up a mountain in Serbia!!
    But one game (and reverting to the one-trick pony of kicking everything) shouldn't give you any confidence for a win in Dublin!
    Will only guarantee that ROG and Wilkenson will both have trouble finding touch successfully that day!

Podrazumevano

Hey PatMan, nobody expected Leicester Tigers to beat Munster at Thomond Park but look what happened there!!

Podrazumevano

If you'd seen the way we struggled against Bourgoin, a Tigers win was almost a certainty! Leicester had only just lost to Munster in the opening game, so the replay was always going to be close!
    I think the big factor during Ireland/England will be the fact we will have a good few hours more practise on the pitch!

Podrazumevano

PatMan, you can judge how much confidence that I have in England winning the 6 Nations by the fact that I booked a ski trip over our last two matches!
    Now, Leicester winning the Heineken Cup, that's a different matter!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od CLJ Pogledati poruku
    PatMan, you can judge how much confidence that I have in England winning the 6 Nations by the fact that I booked a ski trip over our last two matches!
    Now, Leicester winning the Heineken Cup, that's a different matter!
    CLJ,

"Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as....."

LOL - I have even bought my Heineken final tickets!

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas