Rezultati 1 do 6 od 6

Tema: Advice for beginner in Kop?

Podrazumevano Advice for beginner in Kop?

I am due to be in Kop 22-28th Jan. I've never skied before apart from a couple of lessons in this country in prep for my trip and I'm really nervous!

As well as worrying about the lessons over there I'm getting ever so worried about the reports on the forum that there will be no snow and that it will all be a wasted trip!

Can anyone reassure me at all?

Podrazumevano

Dont worry mate.

There is some snow forecast, but even if no more falls before then, there will still be some slopes open.

Even if were not blessed with silly amounts of snow, there will be plenty to do over the week.

You skiing or boarding? Ski school? Were taking my son for his first ski trip so you may well be in the same ski school as him!

Im hopeing theres going to be some snow to open up the Krcmar run! Any news on this Stevs?

Podrazumevano

Ta for the reply - it's good to know there is some snow. I will be skiing but I'm a not-so-young adult beginner hence the nerves!

Podrazumevano

Don't worry about it, when I went last year I had never even touched a snowboard before! I found our instructor was full of good advice, a laugh and he was patient!

Smile

Got back from Kop on Sunday, first ever skiing trip for the whole family. We all had a great time! Ski school was fun, made good supportive friends which is important. Be prepared to be absolutely exhausted and to laguh and cry! There were plenty of beginner runs available, not masses of snow on arrival but a very good dumping 2 days in.

I reccommend the Trattoria Kosava for a great meal, it is almost adjacent to the front entrance of the grand hotel. Good food, helpful staff, and fantastic value (£70 for meal for 8 with 2l wine and plenty fo soft drinks for the kids).
    Hope this helps, am sure you will have fun, we did.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od treble Pogledati poruku
    I am due to be in Kop 22-28th Jan. I've never skied before apart from a couple of lessons in this country in prep for my trip and I'm really nervous!

As well as worrying about the lessons over there I'm getting ever so worried about the reports on the forum that there will be no snow and that it will all be a wasted trip!

Can anyone reassure me at all?
    Whats to worry about? You WILL fall over! And so will everyone else in your group! You WILL ache - some from the skiing, and some from laughing so much! You WILL have a good time! If theres no snow, NO-ONE will be skiing, so everyone will be in the bar having beer!

Just go out and enjoy yourself! And I can almost guarantee you will be booking next years ski trip on the 29th Jan!!

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 2 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 2)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas