Strana 10 od 11 PrvaPrva ... 891011 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 91 do 100 od 101

Tema: The 21st club!

Podrazumevano

I'll be the one trying to stay upright on skis - a nervous beginner! Mind you boarders give me a wide berth!!!

Podrazumevano

Does anyone know how long the transfer from airport to resort is?

Podrazumevano

2-3 hours depending on road conditions.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku
    Thanks Norry <3
    no worries, i hope some of you 21st ers are going to post some pics etc when you get back

Podrazumevano

Where are my fellow 21st folks staying? We're in the Grand! Realised I have given away very little about myself so far except it's my 1st ever ski trip, my only experience being a few recent 'snowdome' lessons, so here goes!

If you're curious I am female, forty-something and from North Lincolnshire. Am holidaying with a female friend plus another couple. My hubby doesn't do sporty stuff so was not interested in coming!

See you all bleary-eyed at Gatwick Sunday morning - we are checking in (hopefully) tomorrow afternoon - website says we can do so from 4pm, and are staying in the Travelodge.

Oh - and yes I will try and take then post some pics!

Podrazumevano

I'm 24 she's 21, I'm snowboarding, she's skiing, we're both traveling down from the north east and staying in the grand.

I'm an aries that likes long romantic walks and candle lit dinners, I'm financially secure with a GSOH and I shall be carrying a newspaper under my left arm at gatwick

Podrazumevano

I am 21 and my bf is 22. I will be skiing in full snow plough where ever I go. My bf skies much better but has a tendency to cut me up, thus ruining my nice snow plough technique! We are both staying in the Grand. I will most likely look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards Sunday morning

Podrazumevano

We are in the Grand too. We must have filled the place between us!
    The site seems to be showing only 6 runs open today, any ideas why? I'm hoping its fog or wind, not that all the snows gone!

Podrazumevano

Im 32, Mrs is 39 and my 13 year old is here for his 1st trip.

Both bladers.

We're in Club A.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas