Strana 4 od 11 PrvaPrva ... 23456 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 31 do 40 od 101

Tema: The 21st club!

Podrazumevano

I wonder if Serbian kebabs taste nice sober....

lj whats the music like? Are we talking hardcore rave, cheesey europop or traditional Serbian folk numbers?

Podrazumevano

The music was mainly Serbian Hardcore Dance!!! It takes a bit of getting used to! There is a bar where they have "Dancing Girls". It is just a couple of local girls who dance on a podium in hot pants and a crop top, with a load of BIG serbian guys around them (and the bouncers had guns!).

A couple of the bars are a bit more cheesy which, to be honest, is what we all like on holiday!! There is a Kareoke bar which was quite fun last year, and was the main hang out of most of the tourists.

There is a nice bar at the bottom of the main slope call Dolly Bear (I think). That is pretty cool during the day, and the reps hold a quiz night in there too (which was fun last year).

Dave

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od lj_180 Pogledati poruku
    The music was mainly Serbian Hardcore Dance!!! It takes a bit of getting used to! There is a bar where they have "Dancing Girls". It is just a couple of local girls who dance on a podium in hot pants and a crop top, with a load of BIG serbian guys around them (and the bouncers had guns!).

A couple of the bars are a bit more cheesy which, to be honest, is what we all like on holiday!! There is a Kareoke bar which was quite fun last year, and was the main hang out of most of the tourists.

There is a nice bar at the bottom of the main slope call Dolly Bear (I think). That is pretty cool during the day, and the reps hold a quiz night in there too (which was fun last year).

Dave
    haha awesome... I'll bring my glowsticks (and my bulletproof vest)

Serbia keeps sounding better and better... wolves, bombs, bears, guns and hardcore rave

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    I wonder if Serbian kebabs taste nice sober....

lj whats the music like? Are we talking hardcore rave, cheesey europop or traditional Serbian folk numbers?

When you come to Serbia don't ask for Kebab ask for pljeskavica and they will understand you.

The best thing to eat after drinking a lot is burek so you must find a bakery that makes burek and check for their working hours because it realy helps!!!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    haha awesome... I'll bring my glowsticks (and my bulletproof vest)

Serbia keeps sounding better and better... wolves, bombs, bears, guns and hardcore rave
    If you don't have a bulletproof vest you can rent one here!

Podrazumevano

And u can also rent a U.S. Marine or any soldier from KFOR squad to watch your back 'cause, you now, there are lot of terrorists down here.
    Rent-a-soldier office is not so far from there. It is called Kosovo. Just take a Pancic Express lift and you are there!
    Have a nice time in Serbia!

Wink

We are very sorry, but this year we cann't offer you our most attractive activity on Kop. It is closed this year, after foreign governments' intervention.
    It was called Bomber Run, and you could try it on Krcmar slope!
    The point was not to step on a mine (which are removed now, unfortunately ). There were more then 100 mines and no one knew exactly where are they placed. Hell of a party, don't you think
    That's the reason why this slope is called like that (KrCmar). Literally, this means that you can hear the "krrrrrr" sound in your ass!

p.s. Maybe you could ask your gouvernmet to give us our mines back!

Podrazumevano

haha after I've rented myself a marine & bulletproof vest will i still have enough money left over to buy my mother a bottle of rakija?

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SpongeBob Pogledati poruku
    When you come to Serbia don't ask for Kebab ask for pljeskavica and they will understand you.
    haha trust me when I try to pronounce pljeskavica.... they wont understand me

sta reci Bata Bane avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

So, you can order slaninica with cevapcici and cackalica

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 2 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 2)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas