Strana 8 od 11 PrvaPrva ... 678910 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 71 do 80 od 101

Tema: The 21st club!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od dzonka Pogledati poruku
    i think that it is kind of sin to come to serbia and eat at hotel! you must try our food! every day something diferent.

1.pleskavica
    2.cevapi
    3.kiseli kupus
    4.sarma
    5.gibanica
    etc...
    don't try to read (you will break your tongue), write it down and show it when you like to order some food...
    As Dzonka tried to recomend some food I will try to translate it for you.

1. Pljeskavica is basicaly a hamburger made of mixed minced meat from pork and beef. You should try punjena pljeskavica (filled with cheese and bacon or ham) or gurmanska pljeskavica (mixed with cheese and bacon or ham).
    http://www.serbiafood.co.yu/GurmanFest/pljeskavice.htm

2. Cevapi are made also from minced meat and they look like meat fingers.
    http://www.serbiafood.co.yu/GurmanFest/cevapcici.htm

3. Kiseli kupus is something that I don't like when it is cooked but I like it a lot as a salad. It is basicaly a cabbage that is treated and it has a different more salty taste. Literal translation is sour cabbage . It is cooked with smoked meat and bacon.

4. Sarma is a very nice and I like that a lot. It is made out of leaves of Kiseli kupus that are filled with minced meat and then cooked with bacon and smoked meat! You must try this.

5. Gibanica is like a pie made of cheese and kajmak (dairy product that you must try for breakfast or on pljeksavica and cevapi mmmmm)

6. I must add my personal favorite and that is called Leskovacka muckalica. That is basicaly a stew made of pork and beef meat with a lot of vegetables (onion, tomato, paprika) and it is usually very spicy!

With this food you must drink rakija as an appetizer and then continue with it or with some Serbian wines of your choice but try to find this cellars Radovanovic, Stojakovic, Stojkovic... (I am not sure how good is the wine selection in places where you will eat)

I hope that this helps and that you will have a great time!

I am expecting your reports on this forum when you get back!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od treble Pogledati poruku
    On the topic of food, can someone tell me how to ask for still water to drink, ie mineral water that is not gassy/fizzy? I assume "Kisele vode" means the fizzy sort and I don't really like it very much.
    Just ask for the water without gas or in Serbian say "Ja bih hteo negaziranu vodu"

that means "I would like a water without gas".

Podrazumevano

spongebob do all the decent dishes have pork in?

I cant eat pork and the food sounds amazing... no food, no snow, no women (according to the mafia post and my girl).... whats a brother to do?

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    spongebob do all the decent dishes have pork in?

I cant eat pork and the food sounds amazing... no food, no snow, no women (according to the mafia post and my girl).... whats a brother to do?
    Well my friend all you are left with is RAKIJA!!!!! You must drink a lot and you will forget everything else! Just don't forget your girlfriend because she will beat you!

You should ask the waiter because I told you that most of the things are made of mixture of pork and beef but they also can be made with mixture of beef, veal and other types of meat (every chef has it's own mixture). Best way is to check with them and see is there a pork meat inside. Number 6. or my personal favorite is usually made only of beef but as I said it is made of various meats.

Podrazumevano

Leskovacka Muckalica in one hand and a bottle of Rakija in the other.... with options like that who cares if it snows?

Podrazumevano

If it is OK with people that have talkie walkies maybe we should agree that every evening you should be on 5 channel every afternoon around 17h!

It looks like I will come almost definitely for a few days while you are there and then we can go for and who doesn't have a girlfriend!

Podrazumevano

I'll turn mine on at 17hrs, the challenge for me will be finding channel 5

failing that I'm sure I'll take out a few of you on the slopes and those that I don't take out on the slopes I'll probably knock over in the bars...

Podrazumevano

its looking like we could get 2/3 days of excellent skiing/boarding

but until thursday the conditions look dire :(

Podrazumevano

I believe that we will find each other on the slopes or in pub so no problem!

Buy the way who is riding what?

I am riding snowboard as you can see on my avatar and my details.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SpongeBob Pogledati poruku
    I believe that we will find each other on the slopes or in pub so no problem!

Buy the way who is riding what?

I am riding snowboard as you can see on my avatar and my details.
    brand new rome solution board... I'll be the kid with all the gear and no idea

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas