Strana 5 od 11 PrvaPrva ... 34567 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 41 do 50 od 101

Tema: The 21st club!

Podrazumevano

Why would you buy Rakija. You should get it on the airport, when you come to Serbia. It is custom that everyone in our country have a bottle of Rakija with him. You now, for the case! Maybe you wouldn't need it, but someone will, believe me!
    And if you don't get it on the airport, ask the first man you see to give it and he will.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od adwarf Pogledati poruku
    We are very sorry, but this year we cann't offer you our most attractive activity on Kop. It is closed this year, after foreign governments' intervention.
    It was called Bomber Run, and you could try it on Krcmar slope!
    The point was not to step on a mine (which are removed now, unfortunately ). There were more then 100 mines and no one knew exactly where are they placed. Hell of a party, don't you think
    That's the reason why this slope is called like that (KrCmar). Literally, this means that you can hear the "krrrrrr" sound in your ass!

p.s. Maybe you could ask your gouvernmet to give us our mines back!
    haha the only reason I booked the holiday was to play real life minesweeper... you can imagine how depressed I was too find out that the resort is now "safe"

Podrazumevano

Yeah, I know how you feel. We also had an annual Bomber Run tournament!
    Do you know why The Jackass guys doesn't record movies anymore? They were the Winners last year....!
    Oh, I'll miss it! :(

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    haha trust me when I try to pronounce pljeskavica.... they wont understand me
    Don't worry just find a nice looking Serbian girl to give you lessons!

Podrazumevano

SundjerBobe, jbt, ako oni sve ovo shvate i malo ozbiljno, mislice da smo teroristi, samoubice, alkosi, da su nam devojke kurve, da se ljudi ubijaju svakodnevno i da umesto skafandera treba da nosi pancir. JBT!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od adwarf Pogledati poruku
    SundjerBobe, jbt, ako oni sve ovo shvate i malo ozbiljno, mislice da smo teroristi, samoubice, alkosi, da su nam devojke kurve, da se ljudi ubijaju svakodnevno i da umesto skafandera treba da nosi pancir. JBT!
    Sve je moguce mada verujem da oni shvataju da je ovo zajebancija. Ono sa Jackassom je bilo dobro!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    haha the only reason I booked the holiday was to play real life minesweeper... you can imagine how depressed I was too find out that the resort is now "safe"
    Don't worry JC it's never safe here!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SpongeBob Pogledati poruku
    Don't worry just find a nice looking Serbian girl to give you lessons!

Be careful, the reps warned us last year on the transfer that most of the Serbian girls were attached to Mafia. Errrmm.....most of them seemed to be........

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od lj_180 Pogledati poruku
    Be careful, the reps warned us last year on the transfer that most of the Serbian girls were attached to Mafia. Errrmm.....most of them seemed to be........
    your reps are

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SpongeBob Pogledati poruku
    your reps are

Ha ha! Maybe! Not chancing it though!

Oh, one thing to look out for, is the "No Guns Allowed on the Piste sign". Made my holiday!!!!

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas