Strana 3 od 11 PrvaPrva 12345 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 21 do 30 od 101

Tema: The 21st club!

Podrazumevano

Very good night life starting from 11 pm! Siesta recomended!
    Some of bars has local music and most of them international. You can ask anybody where is good fun. In last several years on Kopaonik, I went only once in diskotheque it was almost empty. But who knows, maybe it good place now for fun.

You will probably flight to airport Kostantin the Great. It is local airport, small one so don't be disappointed! From airport you will travel by bus (up to two hours trip). As you start rising to Kopaonik you may see the snow as well, but if there is no snow, still there could be a lot of snow on the top of Kopaonik, so don't be dissapointed again

Al last, if snow doesn't appear, you will find proper substitute!

Have a nice time in Serbia.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    I would join y'all for drinks at 5am (you crazy southern double hard bastards)... but I shall be consoling someone who's terrified of flying.

Still I'll see you all on the slopes...

Ive got one of those aswell! Will still be in the Shakespeare though!!!

Can you not console her from the bar?

The two Mrs's can console each other!!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od the_man_with_orange_pants Pogledati poruku
    so is there good nightlife then? we went to Bulgaria last year, and although there were plenty of bars etc, the place was dead after 11pm!
    Where did you go TMWOP? PatMan was also in Bulgaria last year - Borovets. Out most nights till way past 1, struggled to make 9am start on a few days!

Podrazumevano

I don't know if I can drink at that time in the morning but I'll give it a go!!!

Podrazumevano

If were all meeting for a drink, do we all have to wear a pink carnation and carry a copy of the Times so that we recognise each other!!!??

Podrazumevano

I'll be the one in the ski jacket.

Podrazumevano

yeah we were at Borovets, the resort was packed in the day, just seemed to die apart from one bar near the center later on.

I think there were a lot of families there when we were..

oh well

whats with all this rain on the forecast now eek!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku
    I don't know if I can drink at that time in the morning but I'll give it a go!!!

it easy, just stay out from the night before

Podrazumevano Kop on the 21st

Hi All,

My friend and I will also be going on the 21st, so I am sure we will see you in the bar in Gatwick.

We also went to Kop last year (at the beginning of March) and had an excellent time. The slopes are fun, and the nightlife is pretty good. Please don't expect Andorra type nightlife, but there are a few good bars, and the beer is CHEAP! We were paying around 70p for a pint in the bars, and about 30p a bottle in the supermarkets. Vodka was about £3 a litre too!

If you are going with either Crytsal or Thomson, they put on a few events over the week. Definitely recommend the bar crawl. Nothing amazing, but good to get your bearings and see a few bars.

Catch ya all in less than a week!
    D

Oh, the girl in the local kebab shop didn't speak a word of English, so was never sure exactly what I was getting, but most of it was ok!!!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od lj_180 Pogledati poruku
    Hi All,

My friend and I will also be going on the 21st, so I am sure we will see you in the bar in Gatwick.

We also went to Kop last year (at the beginning of March) and had an excellent time. The slopes are fun, and the nightlife is pretty good. Please don't expect Andorra type nightlife, but there are a few good bars, and the beer is CHEAP! We were paying around 70p for a pint in the bars, and about 30p a bottle in the supermarkets. Vodka was about £3 a litre too!

If you are going with either Crytsal or Thomson, they put on a few events over the week. Definitely recommend the bar crawl. Nothing amazing, but good to get your bearings and see a few bars.

Catch ya all in less than a week!
    D

Oh, the girl in the local kebab shop didn't speak a word of English, so was never sure exactly what I was getting, but most of it was ok!!!
    Cheers for that!

They have a kebab shop aswell!!! Excelllent!! Kebabs are always good after a few beers!

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas