Strana 2 od 3 PrvaPrva 123 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 11 do 20 od 22

Tema: Back from Kop! Holiday Report

Podrazumevano

Awesome to hear from you Norry and I'm glad you had a good time. I'm so excited!!! Good tip to hear about the euros. I guess I'll take a mixture of both sterling and euros then!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku
    Awesome to hear from you Norry and I'm glad you had a good time. I'm so excited!!! Good tip to hear about the euros. I guess I'll take a mixture of both sterling and euros then!
    Yep it we had a really good time. Paula had booked a week's snowboarding lessons but after the first day decided it wasn't for her and switched to a skiing group. The weather was brilliant with lovely clear blue skies and sunshine. I only had a t-shirt under my jacket all week.

It was my first time boarding and I'll defiantly be doing it again

I wouldn't change much about the holiday apart from the lack of sleep!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od norry Pogledati poruku
    Yep it we had a really good time. Paula had booked a week's snowboarding lessons but after the first day decided it wasn't for her and switched to a skiing group. The weather was brilliant with lovely clear blue skies and sunshine. I only had a t-shirt under my jacket all week.

It was my first time boarding and I'll defiantly be doing it again

I wouldn't change much about the holiday apart from the lack of sleep!
    She quit after one day she doesn't know what she's missing. It is hard to learn because you fall on your ass all the time but when you get the first moves... I wouldn't change that for nothing!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SpongeBob Pogledati poruku
    She quit after one day she doesn't know what she's missing. It is hard to learn because you fall on your ass all the time but when you get the first moves... I wouldn't change that for nothing!
    I agree about the learning curve, first/second day lots of falling. Last couple of days complete runs with no falls and lots of speed - I love it and miss it alot today :(

And yes my wife does know what she's missing and believe me is much more suited to skiing!

Podrazumevano

Thanks - a bit of extra info before going for the 1st time is really useful. Glad you had great time.

Podrazumevano

on one of the recent photos posted it looks like a flood lit slope.
    is there night skiing?

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od Pete Pogledati poruku
    on one of the recent photos posted it looks like a flood lit slope.
    is there night skiing?
    Yes there is a night skiing and as I heard they installed new lights this season.

Podrazumevano

wow, that sounds like fun.
    i'll be pissed by the time it's dark though, could be nasty.......

Podrazumevano Photos

I've got over 500 photos from this trip so i won't be putting them all on line !

However here is a few which span the whole week.

http://www.norry.co.uk/temp/index.html

This is a temporary location which I'll keep for a couple of weeks, until I sort them out and move them to my gallery pages.

enjoy

p.s also posted in the photos thread

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od norry Pogledati poruku
    I've got over 500 photos from this trip so i won't be putting them all on line !

However here is a few which span the whole week.

http://www.norry.co.uk/temp/index.html

This is a temporary location which I'll keep for a couple of weeks, until I sort them out and move them to my gallery pages.

enjoy

p.s also posted in the photos thread
    Cheers for that Norry.

Some great pics there. Also good to see some of the airport and coach drive.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas