Strana 1 od 3 123 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 1 do 10 od 21

Tema: The British Ghetto

Podrazumevano The British Ghetto

haha we've been given our own section

took me 5 minutes to work out where the threads had gone.

Podrazumevano

Shows how popular Kop is this year!

Podrazumevano

Yeah I did think it was weird when I looked at the forum tree list. Didn't realise we'd been shifted out the way xD

Power to the brits RAWR

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku
    Yeah I did think it was weird when I looked at the forum tree list. Didn't realise we'd been shifted out the way xD

Power to the brits RAWR
    To "the English reading/typing" would be more correct!!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku

Power to the brits RAWR
    I hope we don't get budled into the dark and grimey corners of the bars; hidden away from the Serbian public as we're Kopaoniks dirty little secret

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    I hope we don't get budled into the dark and grimey corners of the bars; hidden away from the Serbian public as we're Kopaoniks dirty little secret
    Lets keep Kop a secret for as long as possible!! Once the 'masses' discover Kop, it will struggle to keep up with demand - see Bulgaria for example!

Podrazumevano

for the same reason i'm trying jasna next month... want to try slovakia before the masses find it.

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od -JC- Pogledati poruku
    for the same reason i'm trying jasna next month... want to try slovakia before the masses find it.
    Who did you book thru JC?
    When I booked Kop this year, the dozy travel agent had no idea, and insisted on confirming my details as flying to "Siberia!

Podrazumevano

i booked kop through thomsons... we talked my travel agent into going to serbia instead of tenerife... I'm not very good at keeping secrets

I'm booking jasna in slovakia through no one... doing it the way holidays were done before the era of the package.

Podrazumevano

JC, how does it compare to Kop? Cost, facilities etc? It was a struggle to find information on Kop - Jasna, must be near impossible!

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas