Citirati Originalno postavljeno od OutsideEdge Pogledati poruku
My girlfriend and I are going on the 11th! I can hardy wait! I have been skiing once and that was about 8 years ago! My GF has never skied before!

We are both going to the ski school, so hopefully there will be a few of the people from this forum in the ski school!

I just hope that there is still plenty of the white stuff left by the time we get there!!

See you all on slopes soon! (though i may be the one on my arse sliding down the piste!)
Hi OutsideEdge - we're also going on the 11th! You're the only person (other than us of course) on this forum who've said they are going then - which I'm surprised at, as it's half term so I'd have expected loads of families to be going...

We'll be at the ski school too. This will be my 5th time going, but I'm not that good still! Went for the first time when I was 19, then a couple of times in my late 20's - but then last year we went to Slovenia, around 8 years after my last skiing, so I was a bit rusty. I'm not particularly fit, so I'm a bit worried about my stamina and keeping up in the group. My husband James has been 2 or 3 times more than me. Ben (aged 7.5) really enjoyed it last year in Slovenia (although he couldn't grasp how to stop!), so he is keen to do it again.

We're staying in the Konaci apartments, with the half board option.

Snow forecasts look quite good - there's a 90% probability the day after tomorrow, so hopefully will be good - there's a lot more snow there than people had who went in early January. There seems to be quite a lot of fog though which could make finding our way around a bit tricky.

Will probably bump into you at ski school, if not before!