Strana 2 od 3 PrvaPrva 123 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 11 do 20 od 30

Tema: 11 March - Lucked Out

Podrazumevano

Dobar dan nick'n'kim
    Two of us are also going to Kop on 11/3, but flying from Gatwick and staying in Grand.
    BTW good luck with your Serbian!

Podrazumevano

My girlfriend and I are going on the 11th! I can hardy wait! I have been skiing once and that was about 8 years ago! My GF has never skied before!

We are both going to the ski school, so hopefully there will be a few of the people from this forum in the ski school!

I just hope that there is still plenty of the white stuff left by the time we get there!!

See you all on slopes soon! (though i may be the one on my arse sliding down the piste!)

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od OutsideEdge Pogledati poruku
    My girlfriend and I are going on the 11th! I can hardy wait! I have been skiing once and that was about 8 years ago! My GF has never skied before!

We are both going to the ski school, so hopefully there will be a few of the people from this forum in the ski school!

I just hope that there is still plenty of the white stuff left by the time we get there!!

See you all on slopes soon! (though i may be the one on my arse sliding down the piste!)
    Hi OutsideEdge - we're also going on the 11th! You're the only person (other than us of course) on this forum who've said they are going then - which I'm surprised at, as it's half term so I'd have expected loads of families to be going...

We'll be at the ski school too. This will be my 5th time going, but I'm not that good still! Went for the first time when I was 19, then a couple of times in my late 20's - but then last year we went to Slovenia, around 8 years after my last skiing, so I was a bit rusty. I'm not particularly fit, so I'm a bit worried about my stamina and keeping up in the group. My husband James has been 2 or 3 times more than me. Ben (aged 7.5) really enjoyed it last year in Slovenia (although he couldn't grasp how to stop!), so he is keen to do it again.

We're staying in the Konaci apartments, with the half board option.

Snow forecasts look quite good - there's a 90% probability the day after tomorrow, so hopefully will be good - there's a lot more snow there than people had who went in early January. There seems to be quite a lot of fog though which could make finding our way around a bit tricky.

Will probably bump into you at ski school, if not before!
    Helen

Podrazumevano

there seems to be a few of us going out on the 11th! are we all on the 6.45 flight? we'll be the knackered ones as we're driving down through the night from Scotland!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od nick'n'kim Pogledati poruku
    there seems to be a few of us going out on the 11th! are we all on the 6.45 flight?
    There is only one flight per week, so yes, you will all be on the same flight.

Wish i was going back out for another week.

Podrazumevano

The only other flight is a Saturday one from Heathrow into Belgrade (which is then a FIVE hr coach transfer!). This is the one Balkan Holidays use.

Podrazumevano

Helen,
    I'm confused (it's not difficult!), you mention half term, are you going out on the 11th Feb or the 11th March?
    We're going out on the 11th March and staying at the Grand. One of the party will be in the beginners class at ski school. The rest of us are intermediates and are still trying to decide whether to go to ski school or whether to book private lessons.
    Does anyone have any experience of the intermediate classes in the ski school at Kop?

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od CLJ Pogledati poruku
    Helen,
    I'm confused (it's not difficult!), you mention half term, are you going out on the 11th Feb or the 11th March?
    We're going out on the 11th March and staying at the Grand. One of the party will be in the beginners class at ski school. The rest of us are intermediates and are still trying to decide whether to go to ski school or whether to book private lessons.
    Does anyone have any experience of the intermediate classes in the ski school at Kop?

We were there two weeks ago and two of our friends went into the intermediatte classes and thouroughly enjoyed it.

The enjoyed if from the point of view that the instructor not only improved thier ski technique, but also showed them slopes they may not have ventured to, aswell as passing on stories of serbian life and giving geography lessons on the surrounding area.

Also, if you are hiring equipment, when pre-booking together with ski school you get your lift pass free. So it only works out about an extra tenner for ski school.

Podrazumevano

Thanks no_snow, that's really useful! I've had mixed experiences with ski lessons over the past few years, the best ones were like you describe where the instructor took us to places we'd never have discovered (or never dared to attempt!)

4 weeks 6 days and counting!

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od CLJ Pogledati poruku
    Thanks no_snow, that's really useful! I've had mixed experiences with ski lessons over the past few years, the best ones were like you describe where the instructor took us to places we'd never have discovered (or never dared to attempt!)

4 weeks 6 days and counting!

No probs.

As they prebooked the equipment and ski school for £133(ish) and got the lift pass free (v's £125 for a complete learnt to ski package) they felt that they would do the first day off ski school and see how it went. As they enjoyed it that much, they did stay on for the whole six days.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 3 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 3)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas