Rezultati 1 do 7 od 7

Tema: Welcome Back 21 Jan Club

casual snowboarder NSboarder avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano Welcome Back 21 Jan Club

I am from serbia, I was feeling happy and excited when I read a post from some englishman a few days ago. He said that he got back from kopaonik (his first time there) and he had a great week (for remembering ). It was great sence for me because serbian tourism is still growing up, so it is nice to hear that some guy from england liked it.
    I would like if you all (there are many of you) who were on Kopaonik last week write here a few sentences about your staying there. Did you like it, or not, what actually you did like and what not, would you like to come here again etc.
    All in all, was it a good experience for you?
    cheers all
    be better than yesterday

Podrazumevano

Hi - I got back home late last night after my first ever ski holiday and yes I really enjoyed it. I am probably the most nervous middle-aged learner ever, and I had private lessons from the most wonderfully patient instructor called Sara who used to compete internationally.

We stayed at the Grand which was very nice. One thing I wish they had done was to label the food dishes and give us some information about Serbian cuisine - we tried some things but had no idea what they were!

I went to Kop with friends who went last year and one of them is going back for another week in Kop in 2 weeks time!

Podrazumevano

Hello!

Yes I just returned from Kop and had a lovely time. The nice dumping of snow on the Wednesday made it all the better I stayed at the Grand and it was lovely but I also agree labelling the dishes would have helped! Also the fact that everything contained that weird cheese was annoying as I don't like cheese xD However there was always enough for me to eat and I am a fussy eater!

All the Serbians were very friendly and helpful, apologising for their bad english. They should have heard my Serbian!! The ski runs were very nice and well maintained. Only complaint is I felt they weren't linked very well. I have no idea how you would get to runs 10 and higher and make it back without using a taxi! I never had to queue for very long so that is always a bonus!

We weren't interested in the night life however I recommend the quiz. That was rather a laugh! Everything in Kop is very cheap and I would recommend it for beginners and intermediate skiers. However expert skiers I think would not find it challenging enough. I was just looking for a nice break away so it was perfect!

I would not return to Kop as I feel I have 'discovered' as much as it as I need to and as we only go skiing every two years we will want to try somewhere new. However I am recommending it to anyone that wants a great skiing holiday

casual snowboarder NSboarder avatar
    Datum registracije
    Godina

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku
    Hello!

Yes I just returned from Kop and had a lovely time. The nice dumping of snow on the Wednesday made it all the better I stayed at the Grand and it was lovely but I also agree labelling the dishes would have helped! Also the fact that everything contained that weird cheese was annoying as I don't like cheese xD However there was always enough for me to eat and I am a fussy eater!

All the Serbians were very friendly and helpful, apologising for their bad english. They should have heard my Serbian!! The ski runs were very nice and well maintained. Only complaint is I felt they weren't linked very well. I have no idea how you would get to runs 10 and higher and make it back without using a taxi! I never had to queue for very long so that is always a bonus!

We weren't interested in the night life however I recommend the quiz. That was rather a laugh! Everything in Kop is very cheap and I would recommend it for beginners and intermediate skiers. However expert skiers I think would not find it challenging enough. I was just looking for a nice break away so it was perfect!

I would not return to Kop as I feel I have 'discovered' as much as it as I need to and as we only go skiing every two years we will want to try somewhere new. However I am recommending it to anyone that wants a great skiing holiday
    First, thank you for posting your expressions.
    And second (I bolded it), you are right about that, there are only 2 or 3 slopes for real expert skiers, but it is ok, because Kopaonik is growing up and there are some plans to build more black slopes on other part of mountain. Of course it would be linked with now existing slopes and in my opinion it would make kopaonik grow up into bigger and more challenger ski center.
    all the best
    be better than yesterday

Podrazumevano

Thanks for the insight guys

Podrazumevano

Citirati Originalno postavljeno od SnowPloughPrincess Pogledati poruku
    The ski runs were very nice and well maintained. Only complaint is I felt they weren't linked very well. I have no idea how you would get to runs 10 and higher and make it back without using a taxi!
    The folks I went with were experienced skiers and they told me they felt there wasn't clear enough signposting from the tops of lifts to the starts of runs and they also felt the piste map was not very clear compared with French/Austrian resorts. On one occasion they came down a red run by accident, having intended to come down a blue! Now for them that was fine as they are experienced but it could be a problem for more novice skiers, especially in misty/foggy conditions like we had.

Podrazumevano

Yeah Treble that is similar to what I found. I was going along and there was a sign indicating another run on the right however the sign failed to mention it meant a minute going off piste and then judging a dash across a drag lift path xD Fair enough a complete beginner could probably have made it through but it wasn't exactly a well defined route xD

Also the way they use the same number to represent effectively different slopes was a bit frustrating. You could go 10 minutes in either direction and still be going down run 4! The only difference was run 4a looked like skiing off a cliff (to me) and 4b was a stroll in the park LOL

I can assure any of you reading this it wont affect your enjoyment whatsoever but you are bound to notice this yourself!

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas