Rezultati 1 do 5 od 5

Tema: A little concerned !!

Podrazumevano A little concerned !!

Hi guys,

After booking my fourth ski-ing holiday about two months ago, I have finally found a web site dedicated to Serbia and in particular Kopaonik.

My concern is how well the resort is covered for snow. It seems like the slopes have a covering of 48cm but can anyone who has recently returned let me know how good the ski-ing is. My girlfriend and I are taking our 10 year old neice with us and the last thing I want is for the ski-ing to be poor because of the lack of snow.

An up to date report on the resort and the Hotel Grand would be very much appreciated.. My fingers (and everything else) are crossed for excellent conditions. Cheers and to anyone else who flys out on 11th March. C U there !!

Podrazumevano

were gonna be alright dude,

its back up to 56cm and its -5 degs out there. im sure it will snow again this week.

wohoo, Im gonna be there this sunday!!!

Podrazumevano

Don't need to be concerned now. Only bad thing that can happen now is (often) fog, weather forecast says that temperature won't be high enough to melt new snow coverage. But since you'll have nice snow coverage and even new four seater ski lift installed on slope "Duboka" which is closed for lifting until 4. March (but not for skiing), I think you'll be really satisfied.

Hotel Grand is really nice choice.

Podrazumevano

Guys,

Thanks for your replies. Put my mind at ease a little. I suppose I've been spoiled in the past. Went to Andorra 04, Bulgaria 05 and Colorado 06 and never had to worry about the conditions on piste.

Really looking forward to it and I hope you have a great time Delmondo.

Cheers

Podrazumevano

You'll be fine. Check around this site more - I went 21st jan as total beginner with experienced friends - the snow cover was 30cm and thawing but even so there was enough to ski on until we got a foot more on the weds. I posted a trip report and photos - look at '21st Jan' thread. Grand Hotel is good, but your kit hire is likely to be from Konaci on Sun afternoon - bit of a slppery hike, but your room keys should have key to private ski locker on ground floor of hotel. if you're low down on East wing (restaurant side) go down to ground floor by pool and you can get right through conservatory bar to ski lockers/exit - for 1st few days we were going up to reception, across and down again! Grand has 2 bars - ground floor one is more airy upstairs one off recep gets rather smoky and crowded in evenings, also downstairs does beer in pints for not much more than bottle upstairs! The ground floor is also a pizza bar - "Topli sandwich" is nice - sort of big folded meat/cheese calzone (topli=hot). Food is all buffet service but plenty of selection and quite good - you have to buy drinks from waiter tho. Swim pool is good, but jacuzzi costs extra.

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas