Strana 1 od 2 12 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 1 do 10 od 15

Tema: Current conditions

Hibridni pregled

Prethodna poruka Prethodna poruka   Sledeća poruka Sledeća poruka

Podrazumevano Current conditions

A party of us are flying out on Sunday, can anyone who returned yesterday give us an idea of the snow conditions in Kop?
    4 more days at work, hoorah!

Podrazumevano

ITS SO WARM!!! All the snow is going to melt!!! there will be nothing left by the time we go!!!!

Podrazumevano

There will still be enough snow, but its going to be icy in the mornings and then soft in the afternoon, it'll be just like boarding in Scotland! I hope at least we get sunny days if we can't get a huge dump of snow

Podrazumevano

Hmmm well looking at the forcast it looks like there might possibly be some snow on the sunday when we get there and the monday as well!! so fingers crossed we will be blessed with snow!

But im with you, if we cant have snow then some glorious sunny days with lovely blue skies, crisp mountain air with a hint of pine! and off course a glass or two of something to warm the blood!

Podrazumevano

Obviously I've been monitoring the conditions on piste and it seems the pisteurs are doing a great job to keep the snow on the runs given the temperatures. As a reward for their hard work I think they deserve a huge dump of snow! (honest, I'm not being selfish here!

Podrazumevano

There is 0.7cm of snow forecast for tomorrow morning, I'm just hoping that they mean 0.7m!!
    2 more days at work!

Podrazumevano

BOOOO!! the weather forcast says snow but there is none!! please snow!! just one last dump before Monday! Please!!!

And why has the web cam been stuck since the middle of the week! Is the kop caught in a time warp??

Or do they just not want to show us how little snow cover there is?

PLEASE GIVE US SNOW!!

Podrazumevano

dont worry there will be enough on piste, see you all on sunday! Lets have a game of trying to figure out whos who at the airport - just to pass the time!

Podrazumevano

I'd have thought you'd have set off for Gatwick by now!

Podrazumevano

My GF and I are travelling up this evening and staying over night at gatwick. No way im getting up at 2am and driving to gatwick again after the last time i did it!

And how to spot me? hmmmm well i will be the one dashing about like a blue arsed fly at the airport trying to buy all the things i have forgotten to pack!!

The Blue Iguana ski jacket might give it away as well!

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas