Strana 1 od 2 12 PoslednjaPoslednja
Rezultati 1 do 10 od 18

Tema: Current conditions

Podrazumevano Current conditions

Anybody going out there for the start of the season all I can say is.........you lucky lucky people.

Last year I checked this site habitually (along with a few others - NSIS, JC......) worrying whether there was going to be enough snow!

If this early fall is anything to go by you will be in for a treat, the resort is great and even with last years poor fall you couldn't fault the skiing. I'm not going back this year but I will defo be visiting again (soon I hope).

Enjoy all that Kop has to offer, you won't be disappointed

Podrazumevano

Snow God definitely been smiling on Kop this week - looking good for us all!

Podrazumevano

The snow is disappearing :( Down to 40cm of snow now and none forecast in the next 10 days :(

Podrazumevano

I know, it's a bit worrying isn't it?

Did you know that you can look up historical snow depths on the website via the attached link; http://www.eng.infokop.net/index.php...=76&Itemid=291

This day last year it had dwindled to only 24cm, so at least it's not that bad! It had risen to between 50cm & 60cm by mid Feb last year when we went.

Fingers crossed for some more snow!
    Helen

Podrazumevano

Historical info doesn't ease my worries, lol! This will be my 3rd visit to Kop at the same time each year!

I just hope there will be more snow for when we go in 9 days time!

Podrazumevano

Snow Dance needed!!

Podrazumevano

Yes, there was a lot of 'snow dancing' going on last year, and it definately looks like it's needed now.... Problem is it's just so mild in Kop at present, so the snow is melting and dwindling day by day - down to 36cm now - by the time we arrive in 3 weeks' time it may be all gone!!! Anyone know if any snow is forecast in the near future?
    Helen

Podrazumevano

Hi guys
    Just looked on snow-forecast.com and there is about 10cms due tomorrow night and snow later on in the week as well.

I just hope there is still some there in March 8th for me

Podrazumevano

Good news for you guys off to Kop soon.

Its snowing!!! 10cm overnight and the temperature is down to -9

Strange that a decent dump has come a year to the day (The wednesday morning anyway) as it did last year when we were in dire need of snow.

Podrazumevano

HURRAY!!

I'm going on Saturday

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas