Rezultati 1 do 5 od 5

Tema: Kosovo impending Independence

Podrazumevano Kosovo impending Independence

I really feel sorry for the Serbs as this business with Kosovo likely to gain independence. The Serbs are such nice people and I know this will hurt them really badly due to their history. I just hope that this doesn't cause any more conflict as Serbia is such a beautiful place with great people that I'd hate to see tour operators stop going there. I hope to return in March and expect to have just as good a time as I did last year

Podrazumevano

I'd actually been wondering whether this had anything to do with bookings being down this year? I suppose the potential for it all to kick off might have put people off.

Other than that I echo you sentiments 100%. Serbia is such a great place, I'm hoping to go back next year. Just need to persuade the wife to forget France/Italy and come back here!

Podrazumevano

I've finally booked for March 1st, flights were a real problem but there seems to be plenty of accommodation. I wish someone could sort this out - I nearly had to go to Bulgaria - eeeek

Podrazumevano

Bulgaria not ALL bad - they at least having some decent dumps of snow this year!

Podrazumevano

Can 150,00 people all be wrong? I think the world underestimated the Serb feelings on Kosovan independence They feel their historical heartland has ben stolen and I'm inclined to agree with them

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 2 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 2)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas