Rezultati 1 do 10 od 48

Tema: 28th Jan

Hibridni pregled

Prethodna poruka Prethodna poruka   Sledeća poruka Sledeća poruka

Podrazumevano

Yowsers.....Have you seen all of the snow on the webcam????

Theres loads of the stuff.

See you all tomorrow morning.......we'll be the ones yawning!!!

Podrazumevano We're going back!!

I just have to join in!! Nice to see you all so excited too!!! I have been watching the snow on the webcam for weeks and finally the snow is there just in time!!

We are heading out in the morning too - the 6.45 from Gatwick! Went last year, loved it and going back for more....

For what it's worth, I'll quickly reflect on last year's experience to help excitement all round, ease a few worries and give a few pointers:

We (Alan & Lyndsay) stayed at the Konaci and are booked to go back there again. It simple, no frills, clean, convenient, warm (and very cheap) ideal ski accommodation. The food is ok but don't expect gormet cuisine - it's serbian buffet food but as long as you are not fussy, there's lots of it and it's hot if you get there fairly early. If you leave it until 8/9pm you will find it rather cold. That was our experience anyway.

The skiing is perfect for beginner/intermediate skiers. Small enough to ski the whole resort in a couple of days but big enough not to get bored in a week. Nothing too scary with plenty of easy blues/reds to build confidence with a few more challenging runs if you fancy it.

Tuition was brilliant! We are booked in to ski school again starting monday. Had a great group last year - fun on and off the piste!

Recommend the hot wine and even more so, the hot chocolate in the mountain cafes - mmm!!

Be prepared for the transfer - it's long (3hrs+) and quite uncomfortable!

See you all in the bar at about 4am......(13 hours and counting)!! I'll never sleep!!!

Alan

Informacije teme

Korisnici koji pretražuju ovu temu

Trenutno je 1 korisnik(a) koji pretražuje(u) ovu temu. (Članova: 0 - Gostiju: 1)

Ovlašćenja postavljanja

• Vi ne možete postavljati nove teme
  • Vi ne možete postavljati odgovore
  • Vi ne možete postavljati priloge
  • Vi ne možete menjati vaše poruke
  •  
infoKOP
Najposećeniji srpski skijaški internet portal. Sve o Kopaoniku na jednom mestu!
Zaprati nas